“Felt Like Family”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #34 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I had to find a room at the last minute, these folks had a room. I would have gladly have stayed here my entire stay. Comfortable accommodations. Friendly staff. But most of all a clean and well decorated room. I will always stay at America's Best Value Inns when they are available.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Miles N

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Clean, quiet (get a room in the back, which faces acres of green grass fields). I had no complaints with staff, noise or parking issues mentioned by others.

Worth the low price.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank NYTOMNY
Reviewed 23 November 2011

The hotel is not too appealing at first sight BUT the rear of the hotel has a great view, the rooms are spacious and clean with a refrigerator and microwave. The area is quiet and convenient and the prices were very reasonable.

Room Tip: We do not use the daily room cleaning service so we did not interact with the staff other than check...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank asti439797
Reviewed 20 October 2011

This is a budget motel but very clean. I travel on business and since the company sets the limit of what I can spend I always stay at affordable motels. This is one of the nicest that I stay at. I am in Lancaster three or four times a year.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MicInLasVegas
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Please do not stay here, the rooms are repulsive, the staff is completely rude to guests not worth the money or time what so ever!!

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Mjones5166
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I took my family here to escape the hurricane. We were charged $50 more than advertised [$150 per night for a $99 per night room]. The place is a dump but we had to get out of South Jersey because of mandatory evacuation.
I contacted the corporate headquarters but the CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE blew me off. I've contacted the Better Business Office. I will never stay in any of this company's rooms again.
I recommend to everyone to avoid anything that says Americas Best Value!!

Room Tip: Avoid these places completely
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank john f
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We found this motel to be all that we needed at a very good price. We were there on a motorcycle trip, and just needed a place to stay while we toured the countryside. It was right on Rt 30, directly across from an Amish buffet restaurant and several gift shops, so we only had to walk across the street for a meal any time of the day - except the buffet closed rather early in the evening. This motel was just a few miles from the outlet malls and many other points of interest. Our room was clean and well tended, the staff was friendly and accomodating, and the pool was a plus we weren't expecting.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deergal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Red Roof Inn Lancaster
Comfort Suites Amish Country
#13 of 40 in Lancaster
5 mi away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!