“Exceptional B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lancaster
Silverstone Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 22 Lancaster B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed at Silverstone Inn and Suites for three days recently while visiting Lancaster County. Our accommodation (The Copper Beech Suite) was immaculate and beautifully furnished. The home is lovely, the grounds striking and peaceful and the breakfasts delicious. The hosts, Toni and Lorin, are friendly and fun to talk with. Overall, this is a phenomenal choice in Lancaster.
Their website does a very good job of describing the rooms and what your stay will be like.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My friend Debbie and I arrived at the Silverstone Inn and we were instantly struck with awe. What a beautiful place! We were greeted by Lorin, the innkeeper, and she made us feel comfortable and welcome. The inn is in a very quiet location with beautiful scenery and sounds of nature. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous. Our breakfast was amazing, and we look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jill C
Nick W, Public Relations Manager at Silverstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad your friend was equally impressed with our accommodations.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have been to the Inn multiple times before. But this last time I was there was exceptionally great! My husband surprised me with a weekend get away. This was the first time we have stayed in the Butternut Cottage.The room was beautifully decorated with an array of exquisite artwork. The room had all the amenities we look for in a B&B. It even had its own Keurig and well as its our own private hot tube. We would never had to leave our cozy cottage! Miranda and Nick were very accommodating to our needs. I am a allergic to gluten but they were able to offer me delicious gluten free Crepes, with I must say no other B&B that we have stayed at has been able to. I must also add the the location is perfect! It close to all the local attractions yet it is able to make you feel like you are in the country. Overall I would say that the Silverstone is a great place to stay, and I look forward to the next time we visit!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick W, Public Relations Manager at Silverstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you for your kind review! The cottage is one of my FAVORITE rooms. It is very "cozy" as you put it. Also, it is nice to hear that your dietary concerns were met and you enjoyed the attractions we suggested.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at Silverstone for my 46th birthday. This was my first time in Amish Country. We were greeted warmly by Miranda, Toni & Lorin's daughter and shown to the Sugar Maple Room on the top floor. The room is comfortable and the bathroom is spacious. Our hosts are very accommodating; we had free range of the house and property. The Inn's location is between the commercial section of Bird in Hand and the touristy Amish road - Old Philadelphia Pike. Breakfasts could be described as simple, gourmet and very tasty. Nick and Miranda are very impressive caretakers with an extensive background in the Hospitality business. We look forward to our next visit to Silverstone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your pictures, I especially like the one of the bar in the evening. It was nice meeting you, keep us in mind when you come visit the area again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Silverston Inn on a Tuesday evening. We were delighted with the beauty, comfort and most of all the cleanliness of the Inn. Although quaint and charming, and retaining the charm of an "older home" everything was updated and very, very clean.

1  Thank Lisette N
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We have stayed at Silverstone many times over the years and have never been disappointed. No matter what room we have stayed inn, at we've stayed in most of them, we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms are always well cleaned and well kept. Although the Inn is centrally located it is peaceful and quiet with beautiful grounds.
Toni and Lorin along with Miranda and Nick are very friendly and gracious. Their breakfasts are always delicious and served elegantly and with a smile.
We hope to enjoy many more visits in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

We are happy to hear you like all the rooms you have stayed in thus far. It is very encouraging when we see returning guests, it is the highest compliment we can receive. Thank you for sharing your experience about our rooms with other guests here on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I first time at Silverstone was a 50TH birthday gift from our children and we are still going back. Everyone is so friendly. The place is just beautiful and spotless. The breakfasts are superb.