No photo provided
Ranked #163 of 593 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had dinner at Oka and thought the food was quite good and reasonably priced. We had the edamame and crab Rangoon and both were good. I had the pad Thai entree which was spicy and nicely flavorful. My daughter had the duck fried rice and said it was excellent. My husband had the General Tso chicken and said it was well cooked and not overly heavy on the breading but also not as spicy as he would prefer. They also had a nice and reasonably priced selection of wine by the glass. The service was also very attentive even though they were quite busy. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Oka Asian fusion is a new restaurant on College Row. My husband and I visited the restaurant when it first opened, where I ordered a couple different sushi platters (shitake mushroom roll and Spider roll) along with a cup of the Tom Yam Goong soup. My husband had gotten an item off the main menu (seafood war bar).Overall the sushi was mediocre. I expected the shitake mushroom roll to have that amazing shitake flavor, but unfortunately, it lacked any flavor. The spider roll was very good.
The soup was good, but it lacked a lot of the essential main ingredients (only had 2 shrimp!).
My husband's main dish was disappointing. It was way too salty, and I've had better from Chinese take-out for half the price.
Overall, I think Oka's menu is just way too big. Instead of focusing on creating a handful of very good dishes, Oka bit off more that they could chew by listing too many items on the menu that are mediocre. Oka would be a great stop if you wanted some signature sushi dishes but I wouldn't waste your money on the entrees.