We enjoyed our stay here very much--attentive hospitality without being intrusive, comfortable room and bed, lots of nice touches (off-street parking, plenty of hot water with good pressure, extra blanket in the armoire). My most memorable and favorite thing was to wake up to the smell of the delicious breakfast in the morning. We were treated to a Spanish omelette one morning and pecan/sweet potato pancakes the next (not to mention a course of fresh fruit each morning along with side dishes of potatoes and bacon/sausage), truly delicious, and lots of coffee! We did need to drive to get into town although we're walkers and walked the 1.7 miles into the center of town for dinner and back and enjoyed it. We went in the other direction for the sight & sound theater, which was a drive. Even though the rooms seem close together, once our door was shut, we didn't hear anything outside our room--very quiet which made for good sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a home away from home near world-class dining and entertainment at our romantic bed and breakfast in Lancaster, PA. Our Lancaster County inn features luxurious rooms with cozy fireplaces and whirlpool tubs! Indulge in our signature gourmet breakfast and afternoon goodies at our romantic Lancaster, PA B&B. Enjoy a pampering massage or immerse yourself in a rose petal bath while you nibble on chocolate-covered strawberries at our Amish country bed and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your King's Cottage Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Cottage Hotel Lancaster
- King`s Cottage Bed And Breakfast