“We will be back !!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lancaster
The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 22 Lancaster B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Manassas, Virginia
“We will be back !!!!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We had been traveling for a week and spent our last night here . What a grand way to end our vacation!!! The hospitality , the food and the whole ambiance was wonderful. Can hardly wait to return. Looking forward to the cooking classes and the cookbook. The chicken sausage was to die for. Great job Keith and Brad !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Hawthorn room .Comfortable and roomy.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
TheLancasterBandB, Owner at The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 May 2015
John,
We loved your visit and forgive me be so tardy in my responding. Thank you for all your praise we love what we do and love our guests. Do come back soon
Yours, Brad & Keith

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Hebrew first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The owners Keith and Brad are very committed and dedicated to provide clean and comfortable accommodation for their guests. They are very generous with water, soft drinks as well as coffee, tea, including chocolates and cookies, any time of the day and night. They provide only healthy, delicious and wonderful breakfast, not just eggs, bacon/sausages like those from most other B&Bs we have stayed in.
They are wonderful hosts, very accommodating and pleasant and we felt very much at home there. This is the best B&B we have ever been.

2 Thank lien2013
Forgive it taking 2 years to respond. I went back to find a number of passed over reviews. Still appreciated and flattered. Thank You for your kind praise
California
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Absolutely worth it. Brad and Keith are GREAT - so friendly and warm and welcoming. Went out of their way to make us feel welcome.

The food is amazing - homemade chicken sausages to die for. We stayed in the Juniper room - clean and cozy. The one small thing was the water pressure was really low, but that doesn't stop us from raving about this place. Can't wait for the 'cooking school' to open - will definitely be back!

1 Thank katastrophe1
Life had gotten in the way, so sorry to take this long to reply. Thank You for your words and praise we love what we do.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at The Lancaster during our annual trip to the area for a convention and we had a wonderful time. The owners Brad and Keith were welcoming, friendly and very helpful with restaurant and shopping recommendations. The house is just gorgeous. We stayed in The Clove room on the 3rd floor and it was cozy and just perfect for a romantic getaway. I loved the adorable bathroom and clawfoot tub. If all that wasn't enough, the food was beyond amazing. Definitely worth coming back to!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
TheLancasterBandB, General Manager at The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 May 2015
Please forgive the time to respond. Thank you for your words and praise of our B&B we would love for you to return anytime,
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you are ever in the Lancaster area, or thinking of visiting the Lancaster area, look no further for the best place to call home for a few days. Words can not explain the level of excellent hospitality Brad and Keith delivers. The property is well maintained, the rooms are immaculate, the food is superb and the innkeepers are DIVINE. This is my second stay and it definitely won't be my last. I considered Brad and Keith friends after my first visit. After this visit, we are now family. Thank you both for making me feel special and welcomed. For being so accommodating and available. But mostly, for your attention to detail and how you make all your guest feel like they are your only house guest. I wish I could scream it from the ROOFTOP.....The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast surpasses all BnBs and hotels. Blessings to the two of you! - Kristol -

2 Thank treyaut
I am so sorry I did respond to this missed review. We love you and feel so lucky to have you as a friend and guest we look forward to your return. We miss you
Brad & Keith
Vienna
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I've stayed at a few B&Bs through the years and none surpasses this one in terms of service and decor. After making our reservation, I received an e-mail from Brad and Keith asking if we had any dietary restrictions. They graciously accommodated my vegetarian diet and served an AMAZING breakfast. When we arrived, we were greeted warmly and began talking to each other as if we were longtime friends. The house itself is beautiful, clean, and, unlike many B&Bs, was decorated very tastefully -- no garish, flowery, headache-inducing, floral wallpaper or busy carpets. I wish that we'd had more time there; my son and I were there on a college hunting trip and regrettably stayed only one night. I plan on returning with my husband for a romantic weekend at this wonderful place!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Please forgive this time lapses in responding to your kind praise. Thank YOU we love what we do and yes we feel when guests like you leave longtime friends have gone. We would love to see you soon
Brad & Keith
Gibbsboro, New Jersey, Usa
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Need a place to stay this is it. Keith & Brad are wonderful Hosts and OH my can they cook. They were so welcoming & had lots of helpful tips about the area and We hope to go back next year.We want to thank Keith and Brad for everything and let them know that breakfast was superb and your cookies YUMMY. The house is so comfy and the garden is beautiful and so relaxing. Thank you both. Barbara Peters and Lorita Foster, Doreen Viglioti and Marci Bensing. July/2013

Room Tip: The rooms are so roomy and comfy and the beds are wonderful. Slept like a log. You will most certain...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Ladies, I sadly let your review go un-responded to please forgive me. We loved your visit and would love you to all come back soon. Thank You