“Best 'ritas in Lancaster!”
Review of Carlos & Charlies

Carlos & Charlies
Ranked #348 of 588 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Carlos & Charlies offers inexpensive and affordable American Tex-Mex food. There is a full bar and a full dining room that is filled with fun & entertaining staff members and great times! We are the perfect place to go before a party (we start the fun), for families, dates or hanging out. We like to watch games too! You can join us during these events & watch any game that's being broadcasted on one of our 7 flat screen T.V.'S. & Don't forget, if your in a hurry, or on your lunch break swing in for a quick and inexpensive bite! Everyday, Monday thru Friday, from 11am-2pm. Grab our All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet for only $9.95!
Reviewed 25 July 2014

A group of our closes friends (about 10 of us) choose to spend most "Thirsty Thursdays" at Carlos & Charlies with Kim, the owner, and her daughter, Alexis, who is an awesome server/bartender. Carlos & Charlies has the best margaritas in Lancaster, and the nicest, coolest staff!! The food is terrific, and we always have a great time. My personal favorite is the tostada salad. Their chef is always willing to prepare vegetarian dishes for our vegetarian friends, and the atmosphere is always fun. Definitely one of our favorite spots to enjoy an evening! And you can always catch the game on the tv screens!

Carlos C, Manager at Carlos & Charlies, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment.

It's always a good "thirsty Thursday" when know the "MARGARITA NO SALT LADIES & FRIENDS" are stopping in!! We too have a wonderful time serving all of you and we appreciate you and the rest of the group supporting our MARGARITAS as well as the establishment as a whole. We hope other customers have as good of a time as you do!
Thank you for continuing to visit us when you can and we hope to see you soon!

If there is anything we can do to improve your visit as well as others let us know!

The Management team of Carlos & Charlies

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times and this was the last time. My husband and I went in for lunch and drinks. We ordered the buffalo chicken wrap to share. There was ONE chicken chicken finger in the whole wrap, cheese, too much blue cheese, a tiny amount of lettuce, and a half slice of onion. We go to a lot of restaurants and this wrap was pathetic. It may might as well have been called a chicken finger wrap, not a buffalo chicken wrap, as there was barely a hint of hot sauce on there. We would have been better off getting the chicken fingers and fries appetizer for the same price. At least that came with 4 chicken fingers. The bar wasn't cleaned up after patrons and we were the only ones at the bar. The only plus was the free chips and salsa. Definitely will not be back.

Thank You for taking the time to review our establishment.

It is very unsettling that your most recent visit was unsatisfying and we did not meet your expectations. Each day we work with the staff to keep the restaurant clean and presentable so customers can be comfortable knowing they are somewhere well kept! This is very surprising to read!
As far as the food goes, the menu is being updated currently, we want the customers to eat well and leave satisfied. We are sorry that the wrap was not what you had been expecting.
Please don't let this last visit stop you from giving us one last try.
We would love to redeem ourselves.
Our hours are 11am-12am Tuesday-Saturday and 11am-11pm Sundays and Mondays. Feel free to call our establishment between those hours and talk to a manager. We would hate to lose you and your husband as customers.

Hopefully this response shows how important you as well as every customer is to us. If there is anything else we can improve on please let us know!!

The Management team of Carlos & Charlies

Reviewed 22 April 2014

When we roll into Lancaster, my daughter always asks to visit Carlos & Charlies. But this time, we were very disappointed. I make far better guacamole than what was served, and my daughter, a guacamole aficionado refused to eat it. She did enjoy her quesadilla, but my flat taco salad (with grilled chicken, not beef) was inedible. I told the waitress not to take it off of my bill -- I don't want to embarrass anyone -- but she was kind enough to do so anyway.

Would I go back? I would have to be nagged to -- and maybe for the wings?

1  Thank Barb676
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

OMG!! I cant express how much i LOVE this place ... The authentic mexican food combined with the warm and inviting atmosphere... And the shrimp and steak cabob!!! Cant say enough good things!! Love love love

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Great time and best server ever. Great staff. All around just a fun night. Thanks Sam and Kim wish Fred was still there...