Continental Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$119
US$95
Country Inn
US$109
ComfortInn
US$176
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$72
US$69
Red Roof
US$99
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
US$122
Travelocity
All reviewstether balldutch wonderlandoutdoor poolseparate buildingping pong tabletennis courtssmall playgroundcustom omeletsplayground for kidspicnic tablesan older hotelhot tubflat screen tvfrench toastbuffet breakfasttanger outletsearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm giving for this hotel bc thats what it deserves.

I have a 5yr old and a 17month old and they absolutely loved it!! The playground, pool and indoor game room located by front desk.

This is not a resort. So I don't know y other reviewers are acting like it should be...go stay at Eden resort if you want to pay top dollar and have that kind of service

The buffet was fine. Different things each of the 3 mornings I was there

This hotel is not fancy. The most modern thing in your room will be the flat screen tv. It's outdated but totally doable. There are no bedbugs. Your paying for location. You are directly in between tanger outlets and Rockvalle outlets. Next door to Dutch. If your not high maintenance it's worth it!

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I stay here every year only because its cheap and its located across the street from a convention I go to. The check in staff is not very helpful, can never change your room location, the place is very outdated even though it seems the rooms have been redone. The free breakfast buffet might be the only good thing they have. The air-conditioning in my room was not very accurate with the Temp it showed on the unit.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank doug6458
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We found this gem after arriving and finding that Red Roof had cancelled our reservations for 2 rooms for 2 days. They gave us adjoining rooms for a reasonable rate. It is an older hotel but both rooms were clean including under the beds. We had a fridge but no microwave. They serve a full cooked breakfast for 2 and $5 plus the table tip for the children. There are table games off the lobby and the large grassy court yard has a new in ground pool with a children's pool with water features,playground, tether ball, shuffleboard, tennis and basketball courts. Another building houses the large indoor and hot tub and additional ping pong tables. All the staff has English as a 1st language and were very friendly Another plus is it shares a parking lot with Dutch Wonderland so easy entrance..

Room Tip: For a small additional amount you can face the courtyard where the pools plus are located.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My husband and I and our Two children stayed at this hotel and we will never stay there again it was horrible.It is very outdated and dirty and there were bugs in our room. We complained 2 times and nothing was done about it. Very disappointed.

2  Thank Eric R
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This place would not be my choice again. Musty smell in the entire place. They do have indoor and outdoor pools for all ages. I had a few bugs in my room. Don't try have breakfast in bed !!!!...breakfast must be eaten in the dining hall only...( stupidity ).....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business