My family is from Lancaster County and I have heard so much about this place being great that I couldn't wait to go. It wasn't what I expected at all... it was even better! Now mind you, I am just talking about the dinning experience and not the inn accommodations. However, if they have the same standards I'm sure that they are just as great. Even if you don't stay here, go for the atmosphere and experience for a fantastic dinner. It is pricy but completely worth it. Delicious food, beautiful dinning room with low lighting candle light, fireplace, tables with linens, an extensive menu, wonderful service and overall beautiful facility. The only think I don't like at a place like this is children. People staying at the inn bring their children to dine there and I'm not a big kid fan at a fancy place like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rodeway Inn® Amish Country is a touch of Italy in the heart of Dutch Country. This Lancaster, PA hotel is ideally located in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, less than one mile from Dutch Wonderland children's amusement park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn Amish Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Amish Country Hotel Lancaster
- Rodeway Inn Italian Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Lancaster