“Nice, casual family evening as long as you're flexible.”
Review of Paradocx Vineyard

Paradocx Vineyard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paradocx Vineyard, nestled among the rolling hills of southern Chester County, Pennsylvania, combines current technology and handcrafted secrets to create unique wines, made from homegrown grapes, and from those of only selected custom growers. Come enjoy a glass of wine or try one of our five wine tasting flights. Bottles, cans and pouches are available for purchase.
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We've visited Paradocx several time with our most recent being in Sept '12 with 2 other families and thier children for harvest fest. For the admission price (adults) of $15 you get a wine glass and a ticket which allows you 1 glass of white, red or rose. I had the white wash which was very sweet, a little too sweet for my taste. Our friends who had the red seemed to enjoy it. We brought our blankets, chairs and snacks and sat on the lawn to listen to live music while the kids jumped in the moon bounce. They have a grill under a tent where you can purchase hamburgers and hotdogs. I thought it was a tad on the expensive side, ie $8 for hotdog and baked beans. There are 2 reasons I only rated 3 stars as I think there is room for improvement. First, we ordered my daughter a hotdog and it came cut in to 4s and squished a hamburger bun. She is picky and would not eat it that wayy. We end up just taking it off the bun for her to eat plain. Disappointing for $8!! Second, I've noticed more than once that what is advertised on the web site is not always accurate, ie whether or not there will be a moon bounce for the kids or some other form of entertainment. One of our friends declined coming with us this particular evening because the web site said the moonbounce would not be out this night but would be out the following weekend. However, when we arrived we saw there was a moon bounce up. But it was too late for our friends to join us. Also, the web site advertised an obstacle course and the kids were very excited for this. However, we arrived at 5:15pm only to learn that it closed at 5pm. The kids were very disappointed to look at the course but not be able to enjoy. It seemed very odd to me that it would close so early on a Saturday when there was still several hours of sunlight at it was a beautiful night. Anyway, these may seem like a small things, but for those of us that are looking for a distraction for our kids we depend on accuracy! Overall, we had a fun evening and enjoyed spending time with our firends. You will have a great time if you're the type thats aboe to "go with the flow."

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Love their ice tea infused wine- buy it by case- They have concerts and are kid friendly. I wish their wine was more widely available

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Our favorite tasting in Brandywine. Tasted 8-10 wines for $7 (cheapest level in the region that we found). Really generous pours. Friendly. Nice location. The wines were average for the region but the prices are decent especially for whites. There paintcan packaging makes a fun gift too.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Went here with a group of 16 people and they did a nice job. Had tables set up for us outside under good shade. We brought all our own cheese and crackers which they were fine with. For $7 you tasted 5-6 wines. The "white wash" was my favorite.

Have been here twice and will go back on future wine tours.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

We went on a weekend when they had vendors, food and great tastings. They are informative and friendly!