“Very unorganized”
Review of Paradocx Vineyard

Paradocx Vineyard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paradocx Vineyard, nestled among the rolling hills of southern Chester County, Pennsylvania, combines current technology and handcrafted secrets to create unique wines, made from homegrown grapes, and from those of only selected custom growers. Come enjoy a glass of wine or try one of our five wine tasting flights. Bottles, cans and pouches are available for purchase.
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Came with a group of 8 to the winery today and found it to be quite confusing and unorganized. There was one person working a register to take money and a long line kept building up while one bartender was serving drinks and doing wine tastings across the room. The lady serving the wines never told us what we were drinking but just a number (1-5). We asked for a list and she said she didn't have any but look around and you can see them on the wall. Plus they never even attempted to tell us anything about their winery or the types of wines. My wife and I travel to lots of wineries and felt as though this place didn't care about the customers.

2  Thank lager108
"vendors"
"play"

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Reviewed 20 October 2012

We've visited Paradocx several time with our most recent being in Sept '12 with 2 other families and thier children for harvest fest. For the admission price (adults) of $15 you get a wine glass and a ticket which allows you 1 glass of white, red or rose. I had the white wash which was very sweet, a little too sweet for my taste. Our friends who had the red seemed to enjoy it. We brought our blankets, chairs and snacks and sat on the lawn to listen to live music while the kids jumped in the moon bounce. They have a grill under a tent where you can purchase hamburgers and hotdogs. I thought it was a tad on the expensive side, ie $8 for hotdog and baked beans. There are 2 reasons I only rated 3 stars as I think there is room for improvement. First, we ordered my daughter a hotdog and it came cut in to 4s and squished a hamburger bun. She is picky and would not eat it that wayy. We end up just taking it off the bun for her to eat plain. Disappointing for $8!! Second, I've noticed more than once that what is advertised on the web site is not always accurate, ie whether or not there will be a moon bounce for the kids or some other form of entertainment. One of our friends declined coming with us this particular evening because the web site said the moonbounce would not be out this night but would be out the following weekend. However, when we arrived we saw there was a moon bounce up. But it was too late for our friends to join us. Also, the web site advertised an obstacle course and the kids were very excited for this. However, we arrived at 5:15pm only to learn that it closed at 5pm. The kids were very disappointed to look at the course but not be able to enjoy. It seemed very odd to me that it would close so early on a Saturday when there was still several hours of sunlight at it was a beautiful night. Anyway, these may seem like a small things, but for those of us that are looking for a distraction for our kids we depend on accuracy! Overall, we had a fun evening and enjoyed spending time with our firends. You will have a great time if you're the type thats aboe to "go with the flow."

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Love their ice tea infused wine- buy it by case- They have concerts and are kid friendly. I wish their wine was more widely available