“Good option near Oxford Valley Mall”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want to grab some seafood rather than fast food, this is an option. It's located next to Golf Galaxy and across from the mall where you find Best Buy and Home Depot. They have a wide variety of seafood with many options for preparation. They usually have specials too. There's a full bar and it's not unusual to have it pretty crowded around heavy shopping times at the mall.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was surprised by how tasty and affordable this meal was. I had a delicious cup of corn chowder with lump crab and the Spring Basil Fettuccini with a Blue Moon. The chowder was excellent. I wish I had gotten a bowl. The Fettuccini was light and the pasta was fresh and homemade. I would get it again in a flash! the accompanying bread with pesto was amazing too. I could have eaten the whole thing myself. My friend had the Mussels Josephine as an appetizer and the enormous portion looked delicious. He also had the wood grilled Trout and said it was wonderful as well (it was actually the second time he's been there in a week and he ordered the same thing and wasn't disappointed).

Overall, it was an EXCELLENT meal and I'll be back again!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Love the service, the food, everything. Could be a tad cheaper but its Bonefish and the food is always fresh. Never had a bad meal there and visit a couple times per month.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

It's one of the very best places in the area for a delicious fish meal.

The wait staff are all knowledgeable and most pleasant. This, combined with excellent food, make for a fine dining experience.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We went here on Good Friday. We decided to go exactly at 4 PM. Good thing we went at senior citizen time because we got happy hour prices and a line was already starting to form. The hostess we had was super polite and friendly. We also were lucky to have a top notch waitress. The food and drinks came out fast and timely. The timing of the food could not have been more perfect. Our meal sizes were perfect as well. Not too much and not skimpy either. My family had the crab cakes. They were all crab, not a lot of filler. I had the Chilean Sea Bass. It was delicious. We recommend you go. I know we will go back again soon.