“Nice hotel, great area, reasonable price”

Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
“Nice hotel, great area, reasonable price”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I'd lived in Levittown Pa for about 5 years and Langhorne is a town over from there. My son has friends from school he wanted to visit for his birthday weekend in May, so I chose the Courtyard Marriott. The hotel is clean and very nice. The staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant. I did have a problem with my room that I didn't notice until it was time for bed. I'm very big on checking the bed thoroughly before laying down and after a close inspection of one of the beds I found a huge stain that looked like either urine or someone had an accident in the bed. I called the front desk and they were very apologetic and changed our room immediately. I've stayed at many Marriott hotels around the country and this was the first time I've had an incident. So, 1 out of 15 isn't so bad.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
kathryn k, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear kibabadgirl,

I would like to extend a sincere apology for the issue you had in your room. I’m glad the staff were able to provide you with another room. This issue, though my response is tardy, was addressed and I hope you will give us another chance to show you we uphold Marriott’s standards for cleanliness. Should you like to speak with me about this stay or booking your next stay, please feel free to reach out to me by calling the hotel and asking for me specifically.

Kathryn K.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I held a meeting for 3 days for 10 ppl. I have to say i was extremely impressed with Leigh Schiano and her team. Every need i could think of from the catering to the hotel rooms was taken care of. I highly recommend this hotel for meetings. What a great experience I will definitely be holding other corporate events there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear aaron a,

Thank you for your great review of the Courtyard Langhorne! Our staff members were happy to accommodate your needs for your meeting. We hope to impress you again and again and make your meeting event experiences seamless and productive.

SJU
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Paper thin wall, minimum options for dinner and room service, no refrigerators in the room, all in all just a basic motel with very basic service. The location is fine, easy to get too, close to Sesame place and shopping, but for the price it is really just average.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Jean T,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am sorry to hear our hotel didn’t meet your needs. Your comment regarding the refrigerator confused me as we do provide a refrigerator in every room. Our options at the hotel for dining are limited but there are lots of area restaurants with quite a few that offer a delivery option. I hope on your next visit we can make some recommendations to better suit your needs.

Burke, VA
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Nice enough rooms although there were some issues (slow draining sink) that could not be corrected during our stay. Quiet and comfortable. Dining is very limited as is the bar service.

Room Tip: Sesame Place is only a few blocks away so there are lots of kids. I'd stay away from the elevat...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear mikaamma,

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. Although the issue with your sink could not be resolved, I’m glad you found the rest of your stay pleasurable. I hope on your next stay we are able to impress you with different options at our Bistro, as the menu changes seasonally.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very nice hotel, good rooms but the in hotel bar/bistro is the best part of this hotel. Great food, great drinks and awesome service. Amanda and Britney are your servers in the evenings and the are the best ever! Will deffinetly be back here for their level of service and personalities alone. They made my three day stay in Philly.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Don H,

Thank you for your awesome review of our Bistro Staff here at the Courtyard Langhorne! We take pleasure in hearing our specific staff members are able to serve you and make such a great impression on you. We look forward to your future stays.

Salem, NH
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was there for two nights for a conference nearby and it was perfect. Great location, right off of Route 1 and easy to access. I had a wonderful room with a king size bed. The bathroom was basic, but great for my needs. It was quiet and the staff was very helpful. I had issues with my key card each day but they were very apologetic and helped resolve the issue immediately. Overall, it was clean, nicely decorated, quiet, and comfortable. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
kathryn k, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear easwim,

Thank you for writing your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. I’m glad the staff was able to assist you quickly with the issue you experienced with the keys. We will be happy to see you back again for another conference or other travel means.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Booked a weekend room her for valentines day. I didn't think it would've been as nice as it was. The rooms were spacious and very clean. It is also alot of great restaurants in the area. I would always come back here. The hotel staff were friendly and the area is peaceful.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan J
Dear Jonathan J,

Thank you for your kind remarks about the Courtyard Langhorne. We were happy to have made your Valentine’s Day weekend special. We hope to see you next year for another “best stay”.

Kathryn K.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Hampton Inn and Suites Newtown

Been to Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne? Share your experiences!