“Okay Park for kids 5 and under!!!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Sesame Place

Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Langhorne
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It's the perfect time, and they're the perfect age, for Sesame Place(R), the nation's only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street(R). So before little kids become big kids, bring the entire family to whirl on rides, splash down slides and hug everyone's favorite furry friends. Get ready to sing, dance and clap along at our daily character shows, as well as our Neighborhood Street Party Parade. Don't miss the special opportunity to meet, greet and eat with Elmo & Friends! Celebrate the seasons and join us for a not-too-spooky fun time in the fall during The Count's Halloween Spooktacular, and a festive family-fun time during A Very Furry Christmas! So go before they grow(R) to the nation's only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street(R).
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Brandon, Vermont
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Okay Park for kids 5 and under!!!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I took my three year old Opening Weekend !!!! It was a okay park the Characters are on out for every 15 minutes we only saw The Count, Zoe, Big Bird, Oscar, Ernie and Burt and Harry. Elmo cookie Monster and Grover were "Not" on any managers Schedule meaning they were not coming out i guess. We went to get in line about 10 minutes before the park opened and it was really busy but it was quick to get in. We got Groupon Tickets for $34 which was way better than paying the full price at the gate and even the $43 they have on the site for spring admission. The lines were a bit long for a 3 year old. Rides don't last that long. Food prices are a bit much but you can get a stamp to leave the park and come back in during the day. A Cup with your child's name was 11.95 plus tax.....magnets were 5.95 plus tax.... sweatshirts were 49.95 for toddlers. Game i felt were a little rigged for the ages the park is aimed for. Other than that the park was pretty good.....

Visited May 2014
3 Thank VERMONTFAMILY2014

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Here's to Summer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My son absolutely loved sesame last year! The shows and characters are wonderful. I just wish more were around on the street. I don't believe I have ever seen Big Bird floating around other than the picture booth in the back of the park. I can't wait for the new Monster Land to open this upcoming weekend. Hopefully, you didn't get rid of some popular attractions to make room. Here's to what I hope is an enjoyable summer with Sesame!

Visited September 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Groupon Deal Gone Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Purchased tickets through Groupon thinking it was a great deal. I arrived at the park and it was mobbed with people. I expect large crowds but the Sesame Place staff was not able to handle it. The park was extremely understaffed and what staff was available was rude. Every show was booked hours in advance. The lines for the ride (that were open) were so long that my kids got on about 4 of them in the 8 hours we were there. Overall, it was a terrible experience and I don't recommend wasting your time or money.

Visited September 2013
23 Thank David J
Ringwood, New Jersey
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“All-ages fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My last visit to Sesame Place was in the late 80s as a second-grader. About 25 years go by until I visit again as a 30-something! Cue the time machine! I personally do not yet have any kids, but my husband & I accompanied our nephews and their parents to a charity event held at the park. It was a very brisk day, and much to our surprise, water rides were OPEN! And some brave people actually used them! It's a bummer we didn't have a warmer day, as a few water slides would have been lots of fun! Sesame Place is mostly a water park with a few small "dry" rides geared towards younger children, including a "big" kiddie coaster that goes about 25 miles an hour. While I personally prefer the more "adult" amusement parks, I appreciate the charm of Sesame Place and still had a good time. I think Sesame Place is a great little amusement park for "beginners." I was a "beginner" back in the 80s and continue to love rides to this day. If I am lucky enough to have my own child one of these days, I would absolutely take him or her to Sesame Place when old enough!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mdgrl79
USA
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“season pass holder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Sesame Place is such a wonderful place I have many great experiences last year 2013 I must have taken my daughter here at least 6 times the wealthy year the last time was doing the Christmas Spectacular which was amazing that you had such a great time they always do a great job with the fireworks in the evening and the 30 percent off of food and parking and merchandise is a definite plus why I became a season holder for the second timemy daughter is 7 and she continues to enjoy Sesame Place everytime we go.

Visited December 2013