This hotel is the best choice for a Sesame Street vacation. You can walk to and from the park - so it saves you on parking fees, locker fees, allows you to take a break in the middle of the day, do a late night run to catch the parade. Some tips:
1. The bathroom doors in the room are sliding doors....that don't lock or even latch closed in any way. While they are beautiful, they make trying to go to the bathroom or take a shower a bit of a challenge with toddlers in the room! My 2 little kids kept sliding the doors open on me, my husband and my older children.
2. Expect noise - this hotel is filled with families and kids of all ages. So going to bed at night can be a challenge if your kids have early bedtimes.
3. The valet service is the BEST!!!! These guys know how to please people. They give you a ticket with their number of it. You can call or text from your room and they will have your car in the front ready to go. They will also run to the store for you - for milk, juice, anything you need. How much does that cost? NOTHING! They hand you the receipt and only charge you what the items cost. Of course we tipped them generously.
4. Breakfast - the hotel offers a nice continental breakfast. However it can be crowded. And they rotate the food choices, which can be hard with picky kids. So if you have the time - I recommend the Old Country Buffet across the street for breakfast. They are cheap and have a very impressive breakfast buffet.
5. There is no restaurant or bar. They do have a sign up now that they are applying for a liquor license. However - they are located in walking/2 minute driving distance to many restaurants. We walked to Margaritaville one night and they drove across the highway to Chilis another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne hotel is located adjacent to Sesame Place with a walkway to the park. Conveniently located near Trenton, NJ, Philadelphia, & Newtown, PA, our Marriott hotel is pleased to offer guests spacious, comfortable rooms with free WiFi. Start each morning off with complimentary breakfast, spend your day swimming in our indoor pool, working out in our 24 hour fitness center, or meet your favorite Sesame Street characters at Sesame Place. Nearby shopping and dining includes Oxford Valley Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne PA - Bucks County