My wife picked this hotel and it was a great choice for a number of reasons:
1." Location is everything"
You literally can just park your car at the hotel and walk to Sesame Place. It takes you less than 10 minutes if that. You avoid any of the parking headaches and fees.
2. The rooms are sweet... Suites. lol
This was a perfect set up for our family because we have two kids. So we basically set up the kids in the living room space while we had the bedroom. The living room was also great for hanging out with the adults which was needed after spending a day at the park.
3. Breakfast included.
I wish this was a perk of every hotel. But alas it's not. But it was a welcome addition especially when you're traveling with your family. It saves you money and time so you can head straight to the park right after. It's not a gourmet meal but they have a pretty decent selection. Seating can be a bit of a pain if you're in a big group. Seems like you're better off going super early or later to avoid the crazy on time crowd.
4. Free wifi and business center access.
We forgot to print our sesame place tickets and were able to easily do it at the business center right in the lobby. Wifi is also available in the room.
5. Kids playroom in the lobby.
I've never been to a hotel that has a room dedicated to toddlers. My 1 year old son loved it. And it's great place to keep them distracted as you wait for your family to get ready.
6. Indoor pool and whirlpool
It was a bit chilly the weekend we visited. But it didn't matter because of the indoor pool and sauna. The pool area and water was a perfect temperature. But the towels felt like washcloths because they were so small.
As I said it was a chilly weekend. But it was nice to be in their outdoor patio area around the firepit. We actually eat dinner there one night and we loved it. You have to watch out for the low steps in the patio area though if you have a year old son that thinks he's a grown man and wants to walk on his own. A few times I had to run and get him so he wouldn't trip. But nothing that is a major danger.
All and all I really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely come back! The prices are reasonable given all the amenities and location.
Shout out to Brianna at the front desk. She was very helpful in playing musical rooms with my sister and I. LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne hotel is located adjacent to Sesame Place with a walkway to the park. Conveniently located near Trenton, NJ, Philadelphia, & Newtown, PA, our Marriott hotel is pleased to offer guests spacious, comfortable rooms with free WiFi. Start each morning off with complimentary breakfast, spend your day swimming in our indoor pool, working out in our 24 hour fitness center, or meet your favorite Sesame Street characters at Sesame Place. Nearby shopping and dining includes Oxford Valley Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne PA - Bucks County