“Too bad the place is closed”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizzeria Uno Chicago Bar & Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Too bad the place is closed”
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Hate to correct a viewer, but they weren't at this restaurant in January - this place has been closed for months. However, we liked many of the employees as we ate here quite a bit. The food was good also. The closest one now is at the Neshaminy mall.

1 Thank jerseygirl047

Phila, PA
“Decent for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I hate chain restaurants but I find the variety here is much better than other chains. The pizza is a nice change from the New York/Philly style once & a while but I like their choice of salads & entree's. It's a well rounded menu.

Levittown, Pennsylvania
“They went out of business”
Reviewed 24 December 2012 via mobile

No longer at this.location. would have liked to try it, but its not there. I wonder if.amything else will replace it.

Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Food was average”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The food didn't seem fresh. The only thing that was actually good was the crab dip

We were there for a birthday party. They had us in a back room where the server was also the bartender so service was slow and the food seemed canned.

Visited August 2012
erie pa
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I think this restaurant is closing, and we may have been there on the last day. The location was awesome, we walked there from Sesame Place with a sleeping toddler in a stroller. The staff was very nice and offered to get us a menu/food as soon as our son woke up. My husband had a chicken meal that was to die for! (We never order chicken at restaurants, now I am beginning to wonder why!) I would totally recommend this place as an alternative to eating at the park.

Visited September 2012