“Best place too stay !!!”

Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
“Best place too stay !!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was the best place to stay by your self or with your family.I have been staying here for about two months with my wife and kids and the staff has treated us great.The kitchen does a fantastic job with the food in the morning and at night they are always there to help you get what every you need when ever you need it. Thank you guys very much for making are stay so good.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Christine N, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Kyle S,

Thank you for your kind words in reference to our staff here at the Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne. We thrive to make you feel as though you are at home while staying with us and it looks like we were able to do so while you were staying with us. It has been a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to seeing you at breakfast.

Warm Regards,

Christine Nieves

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 20 February 2014

As a frequent traveler I would be wary of staying here again. There were lots of pets and children during my stay, nothing seamed to work right (elevator, hot tub, tv in the room) and there were no egg whites at breakfast. I constantly had to ask for things to be replenished as well. On a positive noteThe rooms are good and what you would expect from a Residence and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sean c
Christine N, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Sean C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your most recent response. We are celebrating our one year anniversary of our renovations within our guest suites and I am pleased that you enjoyed them. I am truly sorry that you experencied so many items that did not work during your stay with us. I have worked with my engineering team and can assure you that the spa has been fixed. As one of the pet friendly hotels in the area we do have many four legged guests that accompany their two legged companions when the need arises. We value our all our customers feedback and we utilize it as an opportunity to grow. My team and I hope that you will consider us for future visits to the area.
Mount Airy, Maryland
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel sits off the highway, next to a Courtyard by Marriott. Unless you booked ahead, you probably would never stay here, which is a shame because it's a very nice location.

We had a suite for the weekend for a bachelorette party/bridal shower weekend. The suite was very nice. Clean, modern, VERY spacious.

They had a generous complimentary breakfast.

My only complaints were, they gave me 3 bath towels for a suite that sleeps 6. Not a big deal, but annoying to have to keep calling housekeeping for more. My second complaint is, it had snowed a lot prior to my visit and snowed again while I was there. I felt the sidewalks and parking lot were pretty treacherous. Both were very slippery and not very cleared of snow. It make parking and walking difficult.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Shines 1007,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I hope that you and your friends were able to relax and enjoy your bachelorette party/bridal shower weekend. I am sorry that it had to be during one of our snow storms and I can assure you that I have address the clean up and safety during afterwards with our snow removal company. I am truly sorry that you had to feel that it was treacherous. With us celebrating our one year anniversary of our renovation it make is very easy to be modern with our furniture and design features. Our breakfast buffet is like you said another great option. We have many fresh fruit options as well as a rotating schedule that we follow so that you are not eating the same thing two days in a row!
We hope that you will keep us in mind for any future visits.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed there a couple of days before Christmas as it was halfway between where we live and where my husband's family lives. We knew it was close to Sesame Place, but had no idea it was THAT close! If you are taking a trip to Sesame Place, stay here! It was conveniently located off the highway, close to lots of restaurants, stores, and a rather large mall. It was about a 5 minute drive from our hotel to the gates of Sesame Place and they offer a free shuttle.

We arrived rather late at night, but there was an employee there to greet us! We booked a 2 bedroom suite and it was PERFECT for 4 adults and a child. 2 large bedrooms with their own bathrooms, plus a large pull-out couch. And the full kitchen set-up which I love! The hotel floor was quiet which I appreciated after driving all day. The room was exceptionally clean, with plenty of room for all of our luggage.

What I love about Residence Inns is the free breakfast. Considering it was the holiday weekend before Christmas, the hotel was packed and breakfast was no different. We went down about an hour into breakfast and it was jammed. I felt so bad because there was only one poor employee running the breakfast by herself and she had to do everything: bus tables, clean plates/utensils and then replace them, and replenish food. Thankfully the front desk employee (who was also AWESOME) jumped in to help her. They really did the best they could. My family of 5 was able to eat a great breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits, make your own waffles, cereal, yogurts, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, juices, coffee, tea).

The hotel itself is very nice: indoor pool, basketball court, gym, really nice entry with a fire place and seating area, business center, and a little mini-mart. They were decorated for Christmas with a beautiful tree right by the front desk. Really made it feel less like a hotel :)

We were so impressed that we canceled our reservation at another hotel and rebooked the same room for our return trip home. Will absolutely stay there again in the future!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MRSBU617
Christine N, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear MRSBU617,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We love being a destination for fun getaways and family gatherings so glad you enjoyed the hotel and time in our area. We hope to see you again soon.

Trenton, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed here for 7 months after a fire destroyed a large portion of our home. The staff were wonderful and treated us like family. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We enjoyed the billiard room on more than one occasion. It was nice to have a television in both of our bedrooms as well as the living room, so that my daughter was able to hook up her playstation. I believe it was as close to home as we could have managed.

Room Tip: There are only a few rooms with full kitchenettes, most of which end in 21 if I remember correctly.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Christina M
Lori S, Regional General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Dear Christina M,
We really appreciate the review and recommendation. Residence Inn is geared to extended stay guests and does work best for folks that are displaced to fire, flood and relocation.
I am glad to hear that our staff made you feel at home. We do understand it can be very difficult for families and our staff strives to show the true spirit of hospitality in these situations.
Although it is always sad to see our guests leave after being with us so long, we are truly happy that you are back in your home.
Hollywood, MD
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The room was beautiful and would put some other chains to shame for the same rated category! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. However, once I pulled back the shower curtain, there was someone's pubic hair right there on the upper soap dish tray! So.. at 8:30 at night.. we were moving to another room... not too much fun when you have a 2 1/2 year old with you that should be in bed already!

Something like that makes you wonder how clean the dishes and everything else in the room was!!

Room Tip: I honestly don't know where the good rooms are anymore! We have the WORST luck with hotel rooms...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Lori S, Regional General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear drp06527,
We always strive to deliver the best product and services to our customers and definitely want to know how we are doing. I very much appreciate your candid response about our hotel. I know that you did have opportunity to speak with our GM on site and believe she did rectify to your satisfaction.
I am glad to hear that you loved our room and staff. I know how important cleanliness is in the bathroom and apologize for our failure to catch the issue prior to your arrival. the room should always be impeccably clean.
I do hope that you will give us another opportunity the next time that you return to the Langhorne area. Thank you for your feedback.
Langhorne
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed on 10/26/13. The room was beautiful and the staff was friendly but there was a problem woth the HVAC unit that was right next to the bed and it started beeping at 4 am! It sounded like a alarm clock going off. I called the front desk and a very nice woman came up. She had no idea how to turn it off and said she could send maintinence to at 8 am to turn it off. She said I would be comped something for the inconvience. At 8am Kathy koutsouradis came and turned the beeping off. I was exhausted from being unable to sleep and had a trip to Sesame place that morning with my 3 year old then a 4+ hour drive back to our home in NY.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Lori S, Regional General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Dear Susan L,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I was happy to hear that you like our beautiful rooms and that our staff was friendly. A comfortable night's sleeep is very important and we are terribly sorry that you encountered an unfortunate problem. I know Kathryn took care of you and wish we had been able to resolve quicker for you. A day at Sesame with young ones requires a well rested parent.
I hope that you will return and have a much better experience for your next trip.
Lori Simpson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown

Been to Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne? Share your experiences!