Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
Red Roof
US$144
US$132
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$104
BestWestern.com
US$71
US$67
Red Roof
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchensesame placebagelsindoor poolfront gateliving areathe shuttle driverpull out couchgas fireplacehome away from homethree nightssesame streetmy sonfree breakfastmake your own waffleslittle things
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We had a lovely overnight stay at the Residence Inn in Langhorne,PA. We were welcomed back so quickly within 10 minutes we were in our hotel room on the 4th floor. We have stayed here several time in the past few years and I have to say nothing but superb service from all staff members. The room was very clean, as well as the pool and the gym. We has a delicious breakfast with many choices too. I am glad to say we have already booked another room to come back next month for another pleasurable stay. Thank you so much for staying such a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Christine N, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Scuba024,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to see that you were greeted and welcomed so quickly upon your return. I will be delighted to pass on the kind words to the staff as I am sure they will be looking forward to your return visit.

Thank you again! See you soon

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My family has been staying at the Residence Inn for the past three months. A pipe burst in our house and is still not fixed. Needless to say, we are still here. Within days of our arrival in January, the staff had made my family feel as though they were part of "their family."
When you enter each day, the staff inquires about your day. They truly are interested in my children, their sports, and their activities. I have three boys, so imagine all the sports they play. They love to hear what is going on in their lives.
All of the staff deserve 10 stars for how wonderful each and everyone of them are. These are the faces that we see daily and love them all: Kaitlyn, Kathryn, Besha, Ashley, Miata, Brent, Jason, and Maria.
One person deserves her own thank you- CAROL! Carol runs the kitchen, socials, among other things. I feel she is one of the main reason why guests keep coming back. She has taken up a special place in our hearts. My eight year old son even chose her to write a thank you card to during Religion class. She makes food fun. When my boys requested cake one day, they sang her a song- "Carol is great, for making us chocolate cake." My boys are so busy with sports and if it's a social night, she saves them food so they have dinner. She always tells them to have a good day in the morning and talks with them at night. She has gone over and beyond her "job" and has made a genuine investment in the happiness of my family. My boys love her- as well as my husband and myself.
When we finally go home, we will miss everyone at the Residence Inn tremendously. They have made a terrible situation with our home- bearable and "fun!" I have told everyone I know that if they have to be displaced- the Residence Inn is the ONLY place I would choose. I have never seen a staff as wonderful and accommodating and caring as the staff there is.
They will always hold a special place in my family's heart. So, I don't know how long we will still be here, but my kids are happy.
Years from now, I'm sure my kids will still be talking about our "home away from home."
NOTHING WILL EVER COMPARE. THANK YOU ALL!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Christine N, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Dianna M,

Thank you very much for your kind words. You and your family have been a pleasure to have. I have never seen a happier set of boys singing "Carol is great, for making us Chocolate cake" just to get cake! Carol, Kaitlyn, Kathryn, Ashley, Miatta, Brent, Jason, Baja, and Maria are all about guest satisfaction and you have mentioned everyone from the kitchen staff, front desk, to the housekeeping department. This truly puts a smile on face.
I know that we will continue to deliver the service that you have received over last several months until the day that we unfortunately have to say come back to visit! We truly will miss your family it has been a great pleasure.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Our family had a wonderful stay at the Residence Inn in Langhorne PA. We began our stay on 11/20/13 and stayed until 3/5/14.

The staff was great. Especially Kathryn Koutsouradis, Phyllis Chislum and Brent Cassidy. They always made sure we were happy and all of our needs met.

Leigh Schiano went over and above to make sure our holiday stay was memorable. Due to a family health crisis we experienced, she made arrangements for us to gather our family to enjoy a holiday celebration that we will always treasure. Her compassion and dedication exceeded expectations. We will always remember her kindness and how she always exhibits the hospitality that wows your guests.

Thank you to all for a fabulous stay! See you next visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Christine N, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Debbie M,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Phyllis, Brent, Kathryn, and Leigh all take great pride in making sure that each and every guest has their needs met during their stay. I will be sure to pass on the kind words. I am also very happy to to see that you were able to enjoy a family celebration while staying with us.

We look forward to your future visits.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My experience with the Residence Inn is nothing but positive. I have recommended this hotel at least twice since our long stay over a month. Our world was turned upside down when the pipes in our home bursted leaving us in peril. When we called our insurance we also told them we had an eleven week old puppy. They booked the Residence Inn.The first person who should be commended is Katelyn (I hope I have her name correct) the front desk manager. The most courteous person. She seemed to know everybodys name who walked through the doors. She also knew the childrens names let alone knowing all the dogs names who were currently staying at the hotel. The hotel offered complimentary a tasty breakfast everyday and a dinner twice or three times a week. The woman who mainly made and prepared the breakfast and dinners was really kind. Sometimes they would have it themed like Karaoke night (where my son hammed it up). This was especially great due not having to think about making or going out to dinner with going to work all day and then dealing with the renovations of our home.They also had a coffee and tea bar in the hall which was nice and always stocked. The cleaning staff was also nice and very helpful. During our stay they started to renovate the rooms on certain floors and crews of carpenters were always working. But this really was not a bother. The pool was nice as well they offered a nice gym. Since having a puppy taking her out late at night was not a big deal. I did not feel afraid walking around outside this hotel. Oh and did I mention they even had a little dog area outside where a trashcan and poop bags were offered. For a family of three i really like the way our suite was set up. We put Mias crate in the living room/ kitchen area. The rooms were very nice and had a modern flare. The fireplaces in the room were also nice touch. I liked the blackout drapes in the rooms. I believe we all slept well. There was not really any noise or disturbances during the night. So even staying in a hotel for over a month in the winter with a puppy, the Residence Inn was truly a great place to stay even with all of our stresses going on with our own home.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Christine N, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear jesterly818,

Thank you for the excellent review! Our hotel caters to guests that need long term stays and may need to bring their pets with them (which we do love!). We are so happy to hear that our staff made you feel welcome and at home during your stay.

We hope you and the puppy are doing well!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was the best place to stay by your self or with your family.I have been staying here for about two months with my wife and kids and the staff has treated us great.The kitchen does a fantastic job with the food in the morning and at night they are always there to help you get what every you need when ever you need it. Thank you guys very much for making are stay so good.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kyle S,

Thank you for your kind words in reference to our staff here at the Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne. We thrive to make you feel as though you are at home while staying with us and it looks like we were able to do so while you were staying with us. It has been a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to seeing you at breakfast.

Warm Regards,