“Great Neighborhood Pan Asian Restaurant”

New Plum Tree Garden
Ranked #45 of 100 Restaurants in Langhorne
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Great Neighborhood Pan Asian Restaurant”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Family friendly and priced right, this local spot is likely to please. We tried a combination of mild and spicy dishes to satisfy the children and all were terrific. There is an extensive vegetarian menu and a fair number of Thai dishes. The Thai curries were quite good. The luncheon specials run from only $5.65 to $6.25! If you are in the area for business or pleasure (Sesame Place is around the corner), give it a shot.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank aggada

“Yummm”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Fantastic homemade noodle and excellent Thai food. I highly recommend the pinapple shrimp curry. This is the best Thai food in the area although you would not know it from the outside. Go there for excellent Asian cuisine!

1 Thank Lucasc777
PA
“Surprisingly Good Food in an unassuming location”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stopped in on Saturday & found Lunch Specials still available until 3pm for Chinese and Thai food, too. Very generous portions, nicely seasoned, good prices. Restaurant is cheerful and clean. Families with children will also like the big & lively fish tank in the center of the restaurant. Definitely look forward to trying many other items on the menu.

• Visited December 2013
“Delicious Thai”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The food here is delicious and plentiful. The Chinese food is very good and fresh. The real treat, though, is the Thai. This was our first experience with Thai food and we have been converted! Try the green curry...our absolute favorite. The delicious Thai food at NPTG puts it at the top of our list for take out.

• Visited October 2013
Woodbury, Connecticut
“They Deliver! Dinner Was Superb”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had a long day, Monday Night Football was just coming on and I had a beer or two, so I was looking for delivery. No pizza, thanks. Staying at the Springhill Suites in Langhorne and found this place online. Good reviews, just over a mile away. They deliver and you can order and pay online.
I ordered the Tom Yang Goong (spicy and sour soup with veggies and shrimp), Spicy Basil Duck and Khao Griabe Paak Maw (seafood dumplings). It was all really good.
The food arrived hot enough that the dumplings were steaming and I had to blow on the soup to cool it off. Everything was really delicious.
Everything had very fresh veggies and excellent flavors. I thought the duck was very good quality meat and delicious. Just a little bit fatty and yummy. Very juicy. Lots of onions, red peppers and other veggies that I don't know but liked a lot. Very generous portion. I got medium heat (I am wary of 'Hot" Thai food), but I will get spicy next time. (And next time, I will drive the mile or so to have this food right from the kitchen.) Medium is tasty but I thought it was pretty tame. The flavors were excellent.
The soup was really a treat. Great flavor. Truly fresh veggies that are cooked to just the edge of crisp/soft. Delicious.
The dumplings were very good, but I'm sure would have been much better if not having been in a Styrofoam container during delivery.
One of the best dinners I ever had in my hotel room.

• Visited October 2013