“Great cheese steak sandwich”

Steve's Prince of Steaks
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Great cheese steak, excellent large cheese burger which is an excellent price. this maybe a hidden gem with little inside seating but the food is worth the trip to check out for yourself.
Cash only

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I really want to like this place... It s not far from home...it s serves some of my favorite things! I ve been there about 5-7 times(i m insistant!!) But only once was the food good.(not extraordinary, but good) Service is not friendly either, but that s beside the point. The last time, we took 2 steak sandwich home with a fry. The steak was so dry(Not much steak either), it looked burned. Not much onions either (That could of added some moisture or maybe even taste!!!) So, it breaks my heart to honestly say that I will never, ever go there again and that I will share how I feel about the food there. Sorry guys. Too many other restaurants to spend my money in a place that dont respect my taste buds(and/or my intelligence!!)

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a good cheesesteak compared to the ones in NYC but I don't think that says a lot. While I like the thick piece of steak, it feels quite unsatisfying. Really? Just one piece? There is more bun than meat. And what is the deal of paying separately for sandwich and drink? So inconvenient and looks like something that helps them more than the customer.

If you can, I would make the trip to Paesano's. Insanely better sandwiches there and customers first.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Thicker cut than the steak-um meat you get in Philly, great service and fantastic taste. Do yourself a favor and find out what you have been missing if you haven't tried Steve's

4  Thank LVETOTRAVEL
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I did Steve's years ago at the original on Princeton Ave. for years. I grww up in the neighborhood. Steve's on Comley cariied over the same great food, and now Route 1 is also as good. Order and eat a great Philly cheesesteak! And Steve is not a Bigot like Joey Vento of Geno's was!!!!