Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
US$217
Residence Inn
US$141
US$121
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$120
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$90
Hotels.com
US$133
BestWestern.com
All reviewsbucks countythe club loungeacross the streetfront desksesame placehotel restaurantboston marketfitness centershuttle servicemy sonupon checkindoor pooltheme parkfree shuttlesmall childrensesame streetstarwood
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My cousins and I decided to take our little ones to Sesame place as sort of a "last hoorah/ end of the summer" trip.. This was my niece's first amusement park, first stay at a hotel, first road trip, and I must say she had a blast! Our overall experience at the hotel was very welcoming, took a little while for us to find parking but we got it. One associate in particular was very helpful and the kids loved him! his name was Emmanuel, he carried our bags to our rooms and the whole way up the kids excitedly yelled to him about their experience with Elmo! He spoke with them and made them laugh, he was very polite and professional. I'm currently a student majoring in travel and hospitality, and dealing with customer service at my job I know what its like to get good reviews, this is a little late since we were the in August, but Its well worth it! Thank you Emmanuel, and thank you Sheraton for your genuine hospitality!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Misslady502,

it is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with during your recent trip to Langhorne. Our associate strive to create for best possible service to make our guests happy. Emmanuel is a great asset to his team and our guests. He appreciates that he got recognized for his service. We highly recognize our staff who do make the difference for our guests so thank you for taking your time and sharing this information with tripadvisor community and us.

We look forward to see you again for another sheraton bucks county experience.

Ugur Yeni
Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel to visit Sesame Street Place for our daughters 2nd birthday. Our trip was wonderful- we loved the hotel and especially the shuttle to and from the park on the half an hour. We thought everything was very clean and the room we stayed in was perfect! We requested a crib for our daughter and it worked out great. When we came home we realized we left our daughters baby doll at the hotel. I called the hotel front desk and spoke with ESTHER KIM who was AMAZING! She dropped what she was doing and went to check our room for her doll. She called me back about 15 minutes later and found her doll. She said she would get it out Fed Ex that same day and have her back to us ASAP. We got her back 2 days later and my daughter was THRILLED to have her back!!!! Thank you ESTHER KIM, you are wonderful! :)))))))

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had a enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Best Regards,
Ugur Yeni

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton across the street from Sesame Place. We took our son for his birthday who told the front desk agent. Moments after we got up to our room, someone arrived with two Elmo balloons, cookies and milk, and a birthday message reminding him to share with his sister. It was a really nice touch.

We enjoyed the pool the next morning and the hot tub before returning to the Park that afternoon. If you're going for a night or two, this is a great place to stay. You're near a lot of food options (among other things - Target, Walmart, etc.), which was crucial because the food was not good at all. The buffet breakfast was awful. But, iHop is around the corner!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 7th floor and faced Sesame Place. We were able to watch the parade from our window.

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel amenities. Please stay with us again for your next trip to Langhorne We look forward seeing you again..

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2013

After making a reservation at this hotel, based on its close proximity to Sesame Place (1/10 mile) & my confidence in the Sheraton name, I then read reviews...I know, did things backwards. I must say after doing so I was concerned, especially since I booked a non-refundable Summer Special ($159. a night plus tax, included $25. Mastercard gift card, 2 cans of coke & a small soft side cooler). My worry was without merit.

The lobby was large, attractive & desk staff accommodating. We arrived late a.m. & we were given a room right away, which allowed us to unload the car before heading to the park. I would not have lacked energy to do this after a long day. Our room was a nice size, had a large flat screen TV, a small fridge, comfortable beds, and it was clean.

There was a bit of a wait for elevators though I fortunately never had a 15 minute wait as someone else described. One of the 3 elevators was out of order. The more annoying thing with the elevators is each elevator set has its own up/down call button, as opposed to pushing one of the buttons & it registering to all 3 elevators. So, when a guest is waiting for an elevator they push the button to each elevator. Whichever one comes first, they get on. That means the other elevator(s) will stop at that floor even though no one is waiting. In short, be prepared to stop at almost every floor of this multi-level bldg. as you go up to your room & come down and find more often than not no one is there waiting to get on. I'm guessing it is a costly measure to tie in the elevator call buttons all together but if manageable it should be done. This would greatly reduce the wait problem that people seem to find annoying.

The staff was very pleasant. A lovely woman who drove the shuttle stopped by to say hello as I sat in the lobby early in the morning & chatted with me until people showed up for the van. Someone the night before was kind enough to heat a bottle for the child of someone traveling with me. In the morning complimentary coffee is offered in the bar area. I didn't see tea but when I asked, the restaurant staff poured me a cup to go. Everyone made you feel like anything they could do for you was not only not a problem but they were glad to help.

Although this hotel is only 1/10 of a mile from Sesame, it would not be a safe walk with a child. You must cross a busy highway (6 lanes), and although there is a traffic light, there are no sidewalks once you reach the other side. We wound up taking our car rather than wait for the shuttle, though it did seem to run often. I was told every 1/2 hr. There was a line for it in the morning hours & when we wanted to come home we preferred not to have to wait. That was my only disappointment. If it had been "across the street" in a walkable way I would have given this property 5 stars for this particular price range.

Room Tip: One of the lower floors. If you are on one of the highest floors plan on a simple elevator trip to your room or back down to the lobby taking an unnecessarily long time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for your truthful and helpful review of our hotel. We do

have elevator delays sometimes, however, we have many features of the hotel that more

than make up for this. You highlighted our responsive staff as well as our welcoming

lobby, Sesame shuttle, and comfortable rooms, just to name a few of the perks that we

have to offer. It seems as though you had a great time and we hope that the amenities and

services that you pointed out will entice you to stay with us on your next visit to Bucks

County.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been taking my grandson to Sesame Place, and staying at this hotel for the past 5 years. It is very conveniently located directly across the highway from the park and has regular shuttle vans to and from. The staff at the hotel could not be more accommodating and friendly. Michael, greeted us at the car, took our bags to our room, and helped to get us settled. He was also helpful throughout the rest of our stay with directions and local information. Since this hotel is at Sesame Place it is always full of little children and the staff goes out of there way to be child friendly. That said the facility, itself, is in need of updating. The rooms are old and a bit worn. They are clean but worn. The furniture is a little beat up. The tub needed to be refinished as the porcelain had completely worn off near the drain. Both the sink and tub didn't drain well ( they were very quick to send someone when we called about a backup) and the tub stopper did not keep the water in.
The reason to visit the Sheraton Bucks County is clearly to location and the staff, not the condition of the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Howard,

We love to hear about families coming back to Sesame and our hotel year after year! We

hope that our convenient shuttle service and accommodating staff will continue to bring

you back in the future. Thank you for your sincere review and your continued patronage

over the years!