Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Country House Motel(Morrisville)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
All reviewsbucks countythe club loungeacross the streetfront desksesame placehotel restaurantboston marketfitness centershuttle servicemy sonupon checkindoor pooltheme parkfree shuttlesmall childrensesame streetstarwood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

All staff members are very helpful.
I really enjoy this hotel a lot, its close to many nice shopping centers but still quite at night.
Hotel is very clean. I travel with my scottish terriers and its hard to find a really nice hotel like this one. There customer service is A1

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank John A
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your meeting with your friends(Scottiesh Terriers) We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us for another stay, when your travels bring you to Langhorne.

Best regards,

Management

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This hotel is quite old. We arrived and were bumped for our first night to a hotel out in the middle of nowhere due to 2 out of 3 elevators being out of service and they stayed that way when we came back to the hotel. The maid service was spotty, they missed days of the three we were actually there. The restaurant was very basic. We tried it the first day we were actually staying in the hotel and it has the feel of a former rental space/ball room/breakout room whatever you want to call it with some tables randomly thrown in there. Didn't like it but there are plenty of restaurants nearby so we found there to be no reason to go back.

The best thing about the hotel is the convenience of getting to Sesame Place (the reason for our visit.) They offer a shuttle which was very convenient. We would have liked to walk but the major road that would have to be crossed would be too scary with kids in tow.

Overall, I think it is a bit expensive for what is really just a tired old hotel. The front desk promised a credit on our bill for the inconvenience of the elevators and being bumped but I had to chase it and even after emails to the front desk manager I still had to go to the travel booking website that I booked thru and ask their customer service to assist me with getting the promised refund. As soon as I did that, the hotel came thru with the credit.

All this sounds bad but If we go back to Sesame Place and I can see it happening at least one more time I might very well choose this Sheraton as it is so convenient to Sesame Place. It really is that convenient. I would also probably not pre-pay my booking just in case...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark B
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking your time and reviewing us on tripadvisor. first of all, please accept our sincerest apologizes for the inconveniences. The description of your stay is highly unlike service that we strive to provide. You message is being shared with our management team and out staff. so we can learn from it. However we have an exciting renovations coming in sooner than later. We are looking to renovate the entire property from top to bottom by 2014. Please stay with us again on your next trip to langhorne so we can show you what is real sheraton bucks county experience about. Please reach out to us at info@sheratonbuckscounty.net for any further feedback so we can discuss about any further feedbacks you may have.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2013

An excellent well kept hotel to stay at for a business meeting or leisure. Staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Hotel restaurant and meeting catering above average. Located close to businesses in Bucks County PA, NJ and Sesame Place.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
sheratonbucks, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had a enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My cousins and I decided to take our little ones to Sesame place as sort of a "last hoorah/ end of the summer" trip.. This was my niece's first amusement park, first stay at a hotel, first road trip, and I must say she had a blast! Our overall experience at the hotel was very welcoming, took a little while for us to find parking but we got it. One associate in particular was very helpful and the kids loved him! his name was Emmanuel, he carried our bags to our rooms and the whole way up the kids excitedly yelled to him about their experience with Elmo! He spoke with them and made them laugh, he was very polite and professional. I'm currently a student majoring in travel and hospitality, and dealing with customer service at my job I know what its like to get good reviews, this is a little late since we were the in August, but Its well worth it! Thank you Emmanuel, and thank you Sheraton for your genuine hospitality!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Misslady502,

it is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with during your recent trip to Langhorne. Our associate strive to create for best possible service to make our guests happy. Emmanuel is a great asset to his team and our guests. He appreciates that he got recognized for his service. We highly recognize our staff who do make the difference for our guests so thank you for taking your time and sharing this information with tripadvisor community and us.

We look forward to see you again for another sheraton bucks county experience.

Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel to visit Sesame Street Place for our daughters 2nd birthday. Our trip was wonderful- we loved the hotel and especially the shuttle to and from the park on the half an hour. We thought everything was very clean and the room we stayed in was perfect! We requested a crib for our daughter and it worked out great. When we came home we realized we left our daughters baby doll at the hotel. I called the hotel front desk and spoke with ESTHER KIM who was AMAZING! She dropped what she was doing and went to check our room for her doll. She called me back about 15 minutes later and found her doll. She said she would get it out Fed Ex that same day and have her back to us ASAP. We got her back 2 days later and my daughter was THRILLED to have her back!!!! Thank you ESTHER KIM, you are wonderful! :)))))))

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,