“SUPER!!!!BEST Pet friendly hotel on East Coast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Bucks County Hotel

Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
St. Petersburg, Florida
“SUPER!!!!BEST Pet friendly hotel on East Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed Sept 20th -28th, 2013 yup 8 wonderful days visiting family, this is the place I always stay when in town (Second stay in 2013). Rex, my dog loved it as well (they were warm & fuzzy to him too!!). Front Desk staff always greeted us exiting or entering. Besides the obvious: Quiet very clean room, firm bed with lots of pillows, shower has great water pressure and the water is "soft". This trip I observed more reasons why it is the BEST. Alicea (spelling?) at front desk has a great sense of humor. Maria in housekeeping is darling. They seem to handle large groups/meetings/events with ease. I was assisted with my check in by Raymond even though I was solo traveler. The University Grill has a fabulous breakfast and the teamwork among the grill's staff was very evident. They seemed to be always busy, catering to the LOCALS too. There is a lot of other restaurants in area...yet they were busy. They were very concerned with aesthetics, re-planting flowers in September, when old ones were dying off. One night there was issue with cable, someone must've called because cable company was there the following morning, FAST. I skipped housekeeping services for vouchers, still I always got fresh towels, tp whatever I needed, very efficient. This is the only hotel that I have app for on my phone, cannot say enough good things about it!!!!!!!*******All hotels should be modeled after THIS Sheraton!!!!!!!!!....M.Wilt

Room Tip: ****if your doggie doesn't like the elevator find the stairs******ask for daily paper they deliv...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PS W W
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We look forward to having you join us again on your next trip to Langhorne. We are glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the many amenities at our hotel. It is very exciting to have our guests truly have a super time. Thanks again for choosing our hotel and hope to have you back really soon.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Korean first
Beach Haven, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here from the 16th to the 20th with our two small dogs. Our room was clean and comfortable. Room service was excellent, so was the women who delivered it. The gentlemen at the guest service desk was helpful with all our needs and provided us a room with a beautiful view. We were only about twenty minutes from New Hope P.A....Let me just say this Sesame Place is not the only reason to check into this hotel. Washington Crossing Park, covered bridges, great trails for walking and biking, the mall and a variety of resturants. I recommend J.B. Dawsons and Fritztys Bakery.I don't want to leave out the awesome breakfast at this hotel and the wait staff was so pleasant.Thank you Tina the bartender for making my husband the special drink...the armchair traveler. We will travel back your way again. Thank You.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Patti,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, and that you had such a wonderful time exploring the many sites and attractions in Bucks County. We will be happy to share your kind words with our team, especially Tina, as she is a true ambassador of the Sheraton spirit of hospitality. Comments such as these help to reinforce our goal of providing a high level of personalize service to each of our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Bucks County and hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,
Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Average hotel Physically ,but the personnel were in bad mood all the time . Had to return few weekends for my point discounts .from the desk who had only one smiling worker .the room cleaners were always interns ,not speaking english well .the pool keeper did not care ,hardly getting the towels on time .the executive room upstairs were doing you a favor with non smiling faces to have few snacks .only one worker Tom was always happy ..in all bad mannagement over personnel . No garbage can in front of the door ,so had to bring our car garbage inside to front desk?!!!very embarrassing ....!after few stays i had enough of that funeral homeI tried the SpringHill across the street .what a difference read review....
In all I do not recommend ..stay only if cheaper and you can not afford the SpringHill ...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Mia155032,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. It is with deep regret that I see you did not have a true Sheraton experience. I sincerely apologize for not being able to meet your expectations. We would like to further discuss the details of your stay with you so that we can bring this matter to resolve. It is our belief that anytime a guest provides us with feedback, it is our responsibility to take the information as a learning opportunity so that we can improve our services for all of our guests. At your earliest convenience, please contact us at 215-547-4100 so that we can make this right for you.

Best Regards,
Bel Air, Maryland, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Unfortunately this stay was not overly impressive. We arrived before check in and pre-registered, which was perfect to catch the shuttle to Sesame Place. Sue, the shuttle driver, was excellent and was full of useful information. After a great day at Sesame, we arrived back at the hotel to a long line of people checking in for a wedding. Those folks ran into a problem of no rooms being ready, even near 5pm. Sue even tried to get our keys since we had pre-registered, but all the computers were being used. Once we made it to the desk, we were provided rooms. The rooms were clean, but they only provided 2 towels for a family of 4 and 1 bottle of water. The coffee maker needed an cleaning also. It was just less then i expected from the name and initial appearance.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear Todd B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. While I am glad to see that you had a highlighted experience with our shuttle services, it is with regret to hear that the remainder of your stay was not as smooth. I would like to apologize, firstly, for your delayed check in experience and our failure to meet your needs. I can certainly understand how frustrating it must have been for you and your family to return to the hotel and have yet another line to stand in. This is certainly not typical of the level of service that we provide, and we would like to speak with you more regarding the details of your stay at your convenience. Feel free to reach out to the hotel at 215-547-4100 and speak with a manager, as we welcome the opportunity to learn how we can improve our services for future guests. Thank you!

Massapequa, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at this Sheraton on Columbus Day weekend when we took our son to Sesame Place. The location was very clean & staff was wonderful. Our room was big, and we were placed in a corner room, so I didn't feel too guilty when my son kept us up all night. I didn't realize that this was a Starwood property, but the front desk was able to update my account so I received points. Location was great & near many restaurants. Right outside of Sesame Place. They even have a shuttle, but we drove since we have season passes & parking passes.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cynthia D
Dear wahawaha,

We are so delighted to see that you and your family had a positive experience with us here at Sheraton Bucks County, and that you were inspiried to write such wonderful comments about your stay! Our goal is to provide each guest with a memorable experience, so it is a testament to our hard work when our valued guests such as yourself takes the time to commend our staff. Thank you for being a loyal Starwood member, and we hope to see you again soon!

Plainview, New York, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very convenient to the park and had shopping nearby. Very nicely appointed hotel. clean, good service. Went with my son and his family. We had adjoining rooms which was very convenient and fun! We stayed on the concierge floor which was great for a quick snack and late night coffee as well as breakfasts in the morning. We didn't have to all be ready but could go at our own pace. It was very lovely and well maintained.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
sheratonbucks, Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear Mina,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It is a pleasure to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and had a chance to enjoy some of the additional features of the hotel. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Langhore that you will stay with us again!

PA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a wedding. My room was not ready for several hours after the wedding started....leaving me to get ready in a public rest room. When said room was finally avail, it was mediocre at best. The wedding we attended was not much better. During dinner service they ran out of glasses and told guests they could not serve drinks because they were out of glasses. I went to the bar to get water....and the bartender was gone. A man, who appeared to be some sort of manager, told me they were out of water. Really???!! I pointed to the case of the water on the floor right next to him. There were so many things that were "wrong" it would be impossible to note them all. If you need a hotel in this location, there are several others nearby. I have made numerous attempts to contact the management. No one has returned my calls and emails. This hotel is an embarrassment to the Sheraton name which prides itself on superior service.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank MoGV528
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear MoGV528,

We thank you very much for your feedback and are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay here at the Sheraton Bucks County. The description of your stay is higly unlike the service we strive to provide. Please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask for the manager on duty if you would like to discuss further.

Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Hampton Inn and Suites Newtown
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley

Been to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel? Share your experiences!