Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
US$326
US$217
Residence Inn
US$141
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Red Roof
US$121
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$133
US$66
US$62
Red Roof
All reviewsbucks countythe club loungeacross the streetfront desksesame placehotel restaurantboston marketfitness centershuttle servicemy sonupon checkindoor pooltheme parkfree shuttlesmall childrensesame streetstarwood
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We were taking the kids to Sesame Place (see my reviews on that), and booked a hotel on Priceline's bidding system. We were pleased with the hotel's proximity to the park (just across the street).

We got to the hotel late at night, kids were asleep, it took us all of 5 minutes to check in, and sign up for their rewards program and get placed on a special floor for their rewards customers. The staff were all very friendly, the rooms fantastically comfortable, and they had a shuttle running between the hotel and Sesame Place every 30 minutes.

Definitely 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Talal J
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Amybeth,

It is great to hear that you had a enjoyable stay with us! We do our best to accommodate our guests to ensure that they have an memorable experience here at Sheraton bucks county. Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel! We do offer similar promotions on our official website as well during these season. We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Best Regards,

Ugur Yeni

Reviewed 19 December 2013

greeted by a very professional staff. called me by name upon entering. room was clean and bed was super comfortable. I enjoyed my stay very much. will stay in that hotel every time I am in Langhorne .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Amybeth,

It is great to hear that you had a enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Best Regards,

Managementt

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Allison from Food and Beverage is always very attentive. She is friendly and very engaging, she always remembers me everytime i visit the hotel. She is an assest to your Hotel. The entire staff is great! I have had many great Experiences at this Hotel from the front desk to the maid service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Alan,

it is such a great pleasure to hear that your expectations were met during your stay and our staff made the difference with their hospitality which is quite important to us. we look forward to see you again for another a true sheraton bucks county experience again. Thank you for sharing.

Best regards,

Management

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I've stayed here several times. While the property itself is outdated and is in need of an upgrade and renovation, I was told after my last stay that one is planned and approved, but timeline is beyond their control. So that's promising.

Each time I've stayed here though, the front desk staff has been friendly and helpful. On my most recent stay, I was upgraded to the Club floor and given access to the lounge. I was even asked if I wanted late checkout! Normally I'd have accepted that, but with the upcoming snow storm I was going to be on the road early. Figures! But, Mike H was helpful, and as an SPG member those were welcome upgrades.

The room I was in was large, with a nice king size bed and couch. The bed was wonderful! The room was clean, which seems to be hit or miss in the hotel. On a previous stay, the room was quite dirty. There were stains on the curtains, stains on the wall (which looked like they could have just been wiped off, but I wasn't going near them) and the carpet was stained. But other than that room, I've had pretty good luck here.

The hotel also is convenient to many shops and restaurants, which makes helps to make it an attractive option. There's a shopping mall, Target, fast food restaurants, and some casual dining all within just a few minutes of the hotel. And considering I tend for forget something every time I travel, having those stores so close really is nice.

All in all it was a good stay. I've had more good experiences here than bad, and I'll keep going back. With the upcoming renovation, this could be a really really nice hotel. Each time I've checked out of here, there has been a manager on duty at the front desk asking how the stay was, and if there was anything they should know about. I like to see that, and it's good to know they do take customer satisfaction seriously.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Greg,

Thank you for sharing your experience with such great details that you have experienced during your recent stay at Sheraton Bucks County. As much as we would like to hear good feedback, we rather and prefer to hear challenges as well, thus we can address them to ensure that you and our future guests do not experience the same issues again. Thank you for your recognition for Brian who is one of our great members. He was honored to hear your comments( I thank you that you have clarified the confusion with his name on your last email) we appreciate that you took your time to review us on tripadvisor and look forward to see you again.

Best regards,

Management

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I know this is the wrong place to leave a review for the restaurant but this is all I could find.

We got there for the 1:00 PM seating and there was only one other table. Imediately, I thought we made a mistake. How wrong I was. It soon got crowded. I assume 1:00 was the first seating.

I chose the Sheraton because they have a children's buffet. It was actually set up on low tables so the children could help themselves. When they got bored, there was definitely enough room for them to wonder around.

When the 2 year old got antsy , I was walking around with him and asked him if he wanted to try the turkey. The chef was great......he even cut up the turkey into little bites for him. He went back twice for more turkey.

The food for the adults was very good..........didn't like the green beans but that is a personal choice. I think we had corn chowder and it was fabulous. The turkey was moist (just ask my 2 year old grandson).

The desserts were wonderful......one of the best pieces of cheese cake I've had in a long time.

I have only one suggestion..........a few kid friendly deserts would have been nice. Pudding, jello,
or cookies. The adult desserts were great but lost on kids. I know two of the boys shared a piece of decadent chocolate cake but would have preferred something simpler.

The wait staff was friendly, courteous and overall just great.

We will definitely be back Easter.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank justtraveling98
sheratonbucks, Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear justtraveling98,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It was a pleasure to have you and your family with us for the Thanksgiving Dinner, and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the selection. We will certainly review your suggestions regarding the child-friendly items in our next meeting. Again, thank you so much for your kind words, and we look forward to having you back in the spring!

-Hotel Management Team