“Excellent Experience”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lansdale
lansdale, United States
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

From planning with Christopher to when we arrived and met the wonderful Anna, to the awesome maintenance guy who helped me out with my smoke alarm - everything was awesome! We were there for a anniversary party and it was the best night of my life

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Trains coming by on regular basis blowing whistle keeping me up. Other wise great facility. This has great for facilities and food close just the trains were to close and loud don't stay unless you like noise on a semi hourly basis.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Cicero, New York
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We went to the Lansdale area for a family function and stayed two nights at the Homewood Suites Lansdale. The check-in process went smoothly. The room was clean and comfortable.

The complimentary breakfasts were fine. We knew to bring our own iced tea, as only coffee, hot tea, orange juice, apple juice, and water are available. There was a selection of eggs, sausage, various bread products, etc. Everything you would typically expect.

Overall it was a very good experience. We will return when we need to stay in this area again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Collings Lakes, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel has a large comfortable lobby and lovely outside seating area with pond. The rooms are quiet, and large with comfortable beds,a large walk in shower and a nicely appointed full kitchen with a starter set up of amenities such as salt & pepper, coffee, tea and even popcorn. The staff are courteous, friendly and professional. The breakfast fare is basic but there are many choices from which to choose. In the past, we had spent a night at a competitor hotel closer to the turnpike entrance and spent an additional $20 a couple for a breakfast which honestly was not better than what we received at the Homewood Suites for free. Highly recommend this hotel when visiting the Lansdale/Skippack area. The signage for the hotel was almost hidden by some landscaping and the entrance could easily be missed. Hotel is located in an Office park.

Piscataway, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I purchased a prepaid room....I had some children issues on the intended date so I figured I'd call the hotel and see if I could cancel. what the heck....they said I could be refunded and gave me a cancellation number. however they never refunded me the money. I called Hilton honors and they said the hotel would have to refund... I spoke to the Assistant general manager Tony at the landale homewood. Tony said hilton would have to refund me Hilton said they would have to the hotel have to refund me no one has been able to refund me. They all apologized for the front desk saying they could refund me. But still no refund. Im a Gold member my loyalty has not been rewarded. I'm moving to Marriott as When I called Bradley Fox in corporate. He also acknowledged the front desk said they would refund but he said he wouldn't refund me if I was a diamond member.in couldn't believe it. I even had the person on the front desk apologize for telling me they were going to refund me and Hilton corporate dropped off the three way call without even saying anything and left me on the phone with the front desk. Horrible service

Clay, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hotel overall was very good. However, the hot breakfast was below par. The rooms were very clean and the lobby was very attractive. Beds were very comfortable. 3 minute walk to Pennbrook train station. We stayed here and road a train to market east (downtown philly) I would recommend if you are not concerned with a hot breakfast. There is a sports bar also within walking distance and they have 32 OZ Drafts on Saturday nights for $3.50. Overall a nice location and nice hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Blackwood, NJ, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We only stayed one night to attend a wedding in the area. The room exceeded our expectations, and I would definitely look into Homewood Suites for any extended stay. They provided everything! The breakfast in the morning was very good with many good choices.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia Montgomeryville
Holiday Inn Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
#1 of 1 in Kulpsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown

Been to Homewood Suites Lansdale? Share your experiences!