“My Home Away from Home”

Homewood Suites Lansdale
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lansdale
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I actually stay here approximately 2 nights every week due to a commuting work arrangement. The quality and service has been consistent over the many months I've been staying here. Always clean, always accomodating, and the little things like coffee available at any time are really nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Claudia_Stemler_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Jessica,

Thanks so much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor! We love having you stay with us and are so happy that you enjoy your time spent here. I am so pleased that you have found our service to be consistent and helpful over these months. I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

i have enjoyed my stays at this lansdale Homewood suites for many years now. My experiences just keep getting better. Here are a couple examples: I arrived in my king bedroom suite and heard the toilet water dripping in the tank. I called Asif at the front desk and he didnt make me wait for repair service...No! He sent up the keys to a different room across the hall so I was able to move in immediately. And then I was greeted by my friend Allah at the front desk the next morning. And when she didnt have any customers; I witnessed Allah going over to the breakfast area and cleaning and straightening things and doing the same at the coffee bar. that is job dedication and customer service. I will stay here in lansdale every chance I get.

Room Tip: rooms on the north side have more chance to hear the occasional passing passenger trains. I enjoy wa...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Imij,

Thank you so much for the kind words in your review on TripAdvisor. I'm very pleased Asif and Alla were able to impress you with their service! It is a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope that you will continue to have great experiences while you are here!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I stayed on night (Fri-Sat) and enjoyed the clean, crisp room condition (very important to us). King size bed very comfortable, bathroom spotless, AC worked great, clean smell throughout. Hotel was large, nicely appointed, with great lobby. Hot breakfast (scrambled eggs, potatoes, make-your-own waffles, etc. plus lots of other items) was nice. Coffee always available in lobby, even when we checked in at 10pm. Hotel was quiet as I think it had low bookings for that date, so we enjoyed that side benefit as well. Would definitely book again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and are so pleased that you enjoyed our services and amenities. I'm also glad that you found our accomdations cleanly and quiet. We truly hope that we will have you and your wife back again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

There was nothing exceptional about this stay. But the staff was friendly. The room was clean. The amenities were what you would expect from Hilton properties. If I was in town on business again,I would have no trouble staying here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I'm glad that your stay here was pleasant and we hope you stay again if your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Homewood Suites in Lansdale was a very comfortable and welcoming place to stay. The room was well furnished, extremely clean, and the beds, pillows and linens were so-o-o-o comfortable for me. The front desk staff was very efficient and pleasant. I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear bikinglady,

Thanks for leaving us your feedback on TripAdvisor! We are so pleased that you found our accomodations comfortable (especially the bed!) and that you enjoyed your time spent with us. We hope that you make it back to Lansdale area and you can stay with us again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff was very helpful. Complimentary breakfast was fine, and things were clean. A decent place to stay for the money. A bit out of the way, quiet . The pool was well kept and they were friendly to children.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear sollasallew,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor! I'm glad that you had a pleasant stay at the Homewood Suites Lansdale and that you found our accomodations to your liking. Please don't hesitate to keep in touch!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I travel a lot on business and am a Hilton Honors member so always try to go out of my way to stay at one of the Hilton hotels like Homewood Suites. This Homewood Suites was selected by my son's team as they were playing in a baseball tournament near by. I understand that the hotel was packed with baseball players and their familiies. I am used to that as we have travelled with the team all over the country. But this hotel would be empty on the weekend if it wasn't for the tournament sponsors recommending them so they really should be professional, responsive and ready fo the business. They were not! They clearly did not have enough help. The place was filthy, no one cleaned up the garbage most of thw weekend. They advertise hot breakfast buffet, but ran out of all the hot food within a hour and did not clean up plates, garbage, food on the counter from all the kids, etc... Its nice to offer waffles, but one waffle iron for 150 people? When we brought it to the one of the employee's attention, we were told "there are a lot of people here and we do not have enough help." I was well aware of that! Then the housekeeping did not come to our room all weekend even though we were out of the room from 10 am to 6 pm.. We had to call 3 times to at least request towel replacement. They finally came with hand towels. When I asked for bath towels, I was told "someone else will come with those". They did, long after we picked the old towels out the tub, shook them off and reused them. I then asked if someone could at least empty the garbage and was told to leave the cans outside the door and we'll get to it. When I asked why there was no housekeeping, I was told "we are busy.' Then I spoke with a manager and got another answer -- "your Do Not Disturb" sign was on the door. Yes it was -- from the time we went to sleep at night until we left the room at 10 am when we took it off.
They don't seem to appreciate the huge amount of extra business they get from the tournament on weekends. I am sure some other hotel in a business area near-by that is empty on weekends would appreciate the business so I hope the tournament directors direct their recommendations eleswhere. Our large baseball organization with several teams will not go back there next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JCG161
Tony R, Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear,
First I would like to thank you for staying with us on July 11 - 13, 2014 and I am very sorry to learn that you had an unpleasant experience at our hotel during your stay.

We pride ourselves on giving the highest level of customer service in which you are accustomed to and we will strive to correct the issues that you have. This standard we did not live up to during your stay and I apologize for that.

Your right we should have been more prepared to take care of the needs of our no matter how many are in-house. But talking with many of the team's parent and coaches they were highly satisfied with the high level of service weprovided that weekend and stated that they would return.

This is not the standards of Homewood Suites Lansdale or Hilton Hotels Corporation. Please be assured that we will correct our short fall to enhance the experience of our guest.

We value your patronage and hope that your future stays with us will be great experiences. Thank you for your feedback.

Tony R
Assistant General Manager
Homewood Suites Lansdale
(215)362-6400

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansdale
Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
#1 of 1 in Kulpsville
Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting

Been to Homewood Suites Lansdale? Share your experiences!