“Delcious Food - Huge Portions”
Review of Palmero's Pizza

Palmero's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 123 Restaurants in Lansdale
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I used to go to the Palermo's in Blue Bell, which had excellent service and food. I was excited to see the one in Lansdale was owned by the same people. Everything is fresh and the portions are huge! I think it's priced reasonably considering how much food you get. Their pizza is the best in the area- the sauce is heavenly! I also recommend their salads and subs. If you order enough take-out, you can also collect magnets that will earn you a free pizza! Yum!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

The menu is great.There are a ton of choices and everything was good that I have tried so far and every time I go I try something new.
Our favorite - the chicken pesto pannini. You too will love it.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

It was nice to see the falafell in the menu but it wasn't very tasty, the pizza was not what I was going for the crust turned into cardboard when it started to cool and when trying to order at the counter they rush you. This is just a run of the mill pizza place that is far out done by others in town. I recommend Franks or Park avenue.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

Excellent pizza and dinner selections. Have never been disappointed with any meal eaten as take out or when dining in restaurant. Very friendly staff who support local organizations.

Reviewed 29 October 2010

My wife and I stopped in for a quick bite. They have a great list of sandwhiches and also feature Falafel and other out of the ordinary menu options. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this wonderful little place.