“Best Pizza”

Ranked #28 of 119 Restaurants in Lansdale
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Palmero's Pizza has the best Pizza, Calzone, strombolli , and even salads. It is just as good as the Palmero's in Blue Bell.

• Visited June 2014

Worcester, Pennsylvania
“Ehhh...now I know why we never went back”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I've lived in this area for over 15 years, and this place is 5 minutes from my house. We tried the Palermo's in Blue Bell many years ago, but never tried Lansdale. Decided to give them another try and here is how it went: I called and ordered a pizza to go. The girl on the phone was plain rude, gave me my order number and hung up. This was mid-week - not a busy weekend night. Pick up the pizza, and oh yeah - even though they accept debit & credit cards, they bang you 3% for using them. What are we back in the 80'? Who in this day and age charges to use a card? I mean people go to Wawa and use credit cards for a $1 coffee. Anyway, on to the pizza. Can't even remember what I got, but it was some kind of specialty pizza. Wet and soggy tasting, I at first thought I bit the box. Anyway, for $21, it was not worth it. I'll continue going to the place we've been going to for 15 years - you know - the one 2 minutes away next to the State Store.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank yazkazoo
Pennsylvania
“Tasty paninis!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I ordered the eggplant panini and was not disappointed. It was a large sandwich and came with fries and a nice salad, all for $8. It was made quickly also.

• Visited July 2013
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Pizza and more”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

There are a few Palermos in the area and the food is great.
We love the special salad, chicken pesto panini and their pizza!

• Visited May 2013
Mattawan, Michigan
“Great Pizza & Salads”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Had pizza, chicken salads, Pita and hummis. All were delicious. Got it as take out and everything was packaged up nicely. Ordered ahead but still had to wait a few minutes for them to finish but they were busy.

Visited June 2013