“An Excellent Sports Bar” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sharky's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Latrobe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“An Excellent Sports Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you are looking for awesome food and a great atmosphere, then Sharky's is the place to go. Excellent and courteous service by everyone there, tasty and great food at reasonable prices. Plenty of flat screen TVs showing many different sports, and a huge craft beer and draft selection. Highly recommend this restaurant for all ages and groups.

• Visited May 2014

“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had the seafood alfredo which was fantastic. The atmosphere was wonderful because it was the Penguins playoffs and it's a sports bar so that made it that much better. I didn't have to drive anywhere because I could walk right from the hotel. win win

Visited April 2014
Philadelphia
“Terrible wait staff training”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I was on a business trip to the area and had dinner at Sharky's as it was close to my hotel and had decent reviews here.

My less than satisfactory experience started with my beer selection. My server had no clue what beers were on draft nor what they were like. I told the sever I liked amber ales but was not fond of hoppy IPAs. You can guess what I was served.

Next up was my dinner order which was chicken fajitas. My server's response was... "Where are they on the menu?" She had no clue what was included with the order.

My fajitas arrived timely and were decent. However, my server did not provide me with a plate to assemble my fajita on. I asked and she promptly provided me one, but had no clue why I requested one.

At the end of the meal I noticed the a board that described the draft beer specials that my server was clueless about. I wish I would have seen it earlier as they had one of my favorites, Great Lakes Elliot Ness, on tap.

I can only hope this was my server's first day. But even then, shame in the establishment to send her out with such inadequate training.

1 Thank jakp993
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Sharky's is Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Always had a good meal. In my estimation their wings and salads are the best. Congenial atmosphere where one can sit at the bar, a booth, or have a table for a more private feel.

• Visited March 2014
Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good food, nice atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

We go for lunch and dinner many times a year. Love the sports bar feel and look. Great food and drinks. It's a place where you can get together with friends and have a relaxing meal.

• Visited March 2014