“Great Hotel - Clean and Comfortable”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lebanon
White Haven, Pennsylvania
“Great Hotel - Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel over a long weekend. It was clean and comfortable, great free morning breakfast. My husband and I each received a goody bag with bottled water, sun chips and a granola bar at check-in. Bathroom was beautiful, microwave and fridge in room as promised, all sparkling. Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Lovely German woman in the breakfast area kept everything well stocked, fresh and hot. She was also very friendly. I would go back to this hotel in a flash! Exceeded all of my expectations.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank linda m
HiExpManager, front desk agent at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your weekend stay. We are more than happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. It delights us to have a wonderful staff to serve you with.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 November 2013

If you happen to be in Lebanon, PA, I would recommend this hotel. The rooms live up tot he Holiday Inn Express standard and are clean and spacious. Internet signal was strong and the breakfast buffet met my needs for a quick bite in the morning. The staff is very friendly and went out of there way to greet each guest personally. As a Rewards member, the welcome bag was extremely well stocked and a pleasant surprise. You won't go wrong choosing this property.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank lohotraveler
Chantilly
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Although we have family that lives in Lebanon, Staying at the Holiday Inn Express when all of the family is in town was the smart move. The staff were excellent and extremely helpful, the rooms were great and the Breakfast was totally outstanding.
centreally located between Hershey and the Armish Dutch Country, this location has it all.
Dog Friendly with a great area around the hotel to walk your dog in safety.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ggriffe
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Great Place ... The only place we found close to where we needed to be. Staff was great, rooms was clean but smelled smoke all night long. Would stay here again. The breakfast was very good and fresh. Surrounded by Beautiful country .........

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TNGirlie
HiExpManager, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you kindly for taking the time to give us your feedback. All reviews help us to make our hotel a more comfortable place to stay and great hotels that guests love. We are sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than perfect. We enjoy serving you and would love a chance to impress you here in beautiful Lebanon County.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I know stink bugs are ridiculous this time of year but you would think the hotel would have this pest issue under control! The front desk lady said "oh yea we have those" clearly there aware. I killed 1 stink bug in my room and the more I looked the more I found.

2 big bugs were smashed on the wall and just left there? I couldn't believe it. There were 2 totally dried out bugs just laying on the carpet , 1 of the stink bugs were on my night stand and the other I found on my headboard, it's just ridiculous . NEVER again. Look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Enud,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. They had a few snack foods available for purchase at very good prices. The breakfast was very good they offered both hot and cold foods. The location was very easy to get too. All of the staff was very friendly and eager to please the guests. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank R0adtripping
Whitestone, New York
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We planned a trip to go to Hershey. Arrived Sunday, August 11, 2013 and left Thursday, August 15, 2013. We booked a month in advance and got a good rate. Wanted to stay one extra night and had to pay full price. Wasn't to happy about that. I figured the front desk could grant us the same rate for booking in advance. Oh well...Hotel is pretty to look at. Room was decent. The air conditioner was so annoying! It would go on for 4 to 7 minutes then shut off for 20-25 minutes and it was very loud! That was ALL night long!! If AC wasn't on room smelled a bit like mildew. You could visibly see it in the AC vents. Not a good smell or sight. Also mildew in the shower along the tub. I have a very strong sense of smell so I smelled it alright. Rugs weren't very clean either. Hair all over it. I will say I was comfortable in the bed. Housekeeping forgot to clear out our trash that was clearly overflowing. Hmmm...had to go downstairs and empty it out ourselves. Housekeeping basically came in and just remade our beds. Showers and sinks weren't cleaned or anything like that. Free breakfast, you would think that would be a plus right? Well it wasn't, it was quite gross. Juices ok, tasted a little wierd, packaged Quaker oatmeal fine everything else was quite nasty. Very greasy sausages, my daughter wanted them and once I saw my husband cutting it up and the grease busting out I said let's go to a diner. Coffee was a shade of gray? That's not good either. Front desk people were friendly. I guess our overall stay was ok, but we will never stay here again. Thanks for the experience.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Donna C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear Donna C,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the air conditioning, cleanliness, housekeeping and the breakfast selection. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Hampton Inn Manheim
Hampton Inn Manheim
#3 of 7 in Manheim
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon
Rodeway Inn & Suites Myerstown - Lebanon
Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites - Lebanon Valley
Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon? Share your experiences!