“Great Mex/Tex-Mex/Fresh/Somewhat South of the Border food”
Review of Ques Dee'as

Ques Dee'as
Ranked #16 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Might not be "authetic" Mexican, or even Tex-mex, but with those ingredients; always fresh. I've never had anything here I didn't love.

There are newer reviews for Ques Dee'as

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I like coming here when im in lebanon and need some mexican food. The owner is very nice and is always there when we go. He is normally who makes the food, and it hits the spot. I am always a big supporter of small buisness and love to come here. Give it a try next time you want mexican and are in lebanon.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Just ate lunch here today after driving by several times over the last year. The food was excellent! My wife and I will definately go back. I had the carnitas and my wife had a shredded chicken burrito.....YUM!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Enter the restraunt and either sit in the tastefully decorated Mexcian themed dining area, or you can sit in the side entrance to the restaurant. See my photos for the decor of the dining area.
For my meal, I ordered the San Antonio Burrito, this burrito was LARGE and stuffed with shredded chicken, beans, rice flavored with cilantro and lemon and a rasberry chutney. I also had iced tea and chips with salsa and guacomole.
Very good food, good price, portion sizes were LARGE!
I will go again, it is the closest place with good Mexican food.
The only thing that I wished they would have had was a cup of hot coffee or tea.

2  Thank terrykeithsmom
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Great food at a great price. BYOB. We eat there once a week on average. Try his burger too if you have a non-adventurous eater with you. The burgers are better than any in town. Just remember to order at the counter.

1  Thank Lepnunner