“Berry Patch B & B is the place to be”

Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lebanon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My wife and I had a rare occasion where all of our 5 kids were away with family and allowed just the two of us to go away on a romantic get a way! We found Berry Patch B & B online and chose it because of location. We were looking for a B & B near Gettysburg, Amish Town & Hershey. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay at Berry Patch! Bunny & Charles were great hosts along with Inn Keepers Tina & Barbara. We stayed in our own cottage on the property which was cozy and comfortable! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the cottage which is separate from main home (just steps from main home). The cottage...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed here or the first time and will go back again. An excellent place to unwind and enjoy. They served good breakfasts and were very friendly. They are close to Hershey Pa., and mentioned some very good restaurants to go to. A very quiet place to spend time at.

Room Tip: We stayed in their Carriage House.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Great stay away from home. Welcoming owners and breakfast was delicious. Has a very homey feel and close to Hershey, PA which is why we were in the area. Found hotels with the same price but this had breakfast included along with a feel like you were at home. Will definitely stay here again if we are in the area!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We booked a 2-night stay for my daughter and her bestfriend on what was to be my daughter's first road trip ever as a newly graduated high school senior. The owner, Bunny, assured us that she would look after the girls like they were your own granddaughters when they got there. She even called me to ask how the girls were doing on their trip and when they thought they would get there. Unfortunately they were involved in a car accident very close to the Bed and Breakfast, but the State Trooper graciously gave them a ride there, since her car was not driveable. Since it was late, the owner, Bunny, kindly took them to get something to eat when they arrived, since they had no way to get around . Their room was very nice and I was told the breakfasts were very tasty. The property has a myriad of rescue animals that live there, including horses, donkeys, goats, cats and dogs. My daughter had a wonderful time being around them. My husband went up to get the girls to bring them home and he was so impressed by the place and owners that we will be returning there later in the month ourselves.

A Grateful Mother
Heidi
Northern VA

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This past weekend my husband, mother, and both daughters stayed at the Berry Patch. My oldest daughter was getting married in this area which is a couple hours from our home. On Friday, we were able to check in a little early so we could freshen up before the rehearsal. On Saturday, the entire wedding party and 2 photographers showed up for the last 2 hours before the wedding. Bunny, the owner provided a wonderful luncheon for us, and the next morning prepared breakfast for some additional guests at my request. The grounds were just perfect for wedding photos Everyone at the inn was so accomodating! They really seemed to enjoy and share in our happiness and excitement for my daughter. The food was delicious, and the ooms are just beautiful. I also must comment on the cleanliness! There is so much to dust around and I didn't see a speck of dirt or dust anywhere. I honestly don't know how they keep it so immaculate! If you are in the lebanon area, don't miss the Berry Patch, you will LOVE it! Thanks so much Bunny!

Room Tip: The rooms downstairs were very nice and had their own private entrance. But my daughters were upsta...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Friends of ours rented out the Berry Patch last night for a 50th birthday party....a Murder Mystery! We started the afternoon with some wine and cheese and getting into our characters. Conveniently, the current staff were trained in theater and have done murder mysteries before. Randy, the officiator, had even written additional characters for the mystery. We then continued on to one of the suites that was staged as where the "murder" took place and collected evidence. By the time we got back, dinner was served. After Q&A time, it was time to solve the mystery! This party was a lot of fun and I would highly recommend it.

The grounds and Inn are beautiful. Not a place I would take a younger child because there are many, many breakables around. The porch and outside patio were a warm welcome as we enjoyed them often. Everything was very clean and tidy. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Now on to the complaints, although they may seem a little petty or minor. As you see I did give 4 stars because I was more than pleased. When we first arrived, Bunny made a poor impression by throwing a bit of a fit about where we parked our coolers (which were outside per her request). After that, we barely saw her for the rest of the night which was great because the 2 staff taking care of us were so warm and friendly! Our dinner was a delicious chicken with gravy. Really some of the best I've ever had. But it was served with instant mashed potatoes...thumbs down to that.
We stayed in the Alexandria suite. Bed was comfortable but my husband and I are used to sleeping in a very dark room. The room had no shades and was pretty bright.
We parked our car next to a huge pile of fertilizer. Incidentally, that is what they mulched with around the property. But it really didn't smell.

Overall, we had a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed at Berry Patch (Sadi Maya) for our anniversary. It was a breathtaking site.The room was clean, the sheets were soooo welcoming, and it was very quite. The house was very charming. We were happy with our stay and would recommend this place for any couple who wants to get away from everyday life.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon
#3 of 9 in Grantville
Annville Inn
Annville Inn
#2 of 2 in Annville

Been to Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!