“romantic relaxing getaway”

Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lebanon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 October 2009

Wonderful Long Weekend. Love everything about the Berry Patch. Bunny & Charlie are great. And the breakfasts, yummy. Far enough away, but close enough. If you just want to spend the day relaxing, sightseeing, or even hitting the casino it is all available to you.
We'll be back again next year and the after and so on.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 February 2009

I booked the Briar Rose room at this bed and breakfast as a destination unknown for my wife and I to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary. This BNB is in the country north of Lebanon, PA. The log home was built solely as a BNB by the owners in 1999. The room was clean with king-sized bed, electric fireplace, whirlpool tub for two, small bar refrigerator and private bath with shower. The Berry Patch has lots of antiques in the main part of the home as well as in the rooms. The property has some farm animals and a water garden. The only down side was that they have outdoor and indoor cats and I do not like cats. One even woke us up by scratching at the door to be let in.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2008

My stay at the Berry Patch was nothing but perfect. Bunny and Charlie exceeded my expectations as inn keepers. The room, the food, the location -- couldn't have been better!!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank squirrel03
Reviewed 29 September 2005

Beware! Long story short, we made arrangements, they gave us wrong directions, couldn't help us when we called them from the roads. We called there like 4 times the day we were supposed to stay, telling them we're on our way. We got there at 5pm (check in was 4pm) they told us they gave away our room which was supposed to be the cabin!
They never mentioned it the 4 times we called or the night before when my husband confirmed it. Then the tried to give us someone esle's room when we refused the one they wanted to give us!
They had told us they gave our room to a man who broke his leg, but it was a lie becuase they actually have handicap rooms there.
BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! We did everything right & they gave away our room & I was so infuriated that all we could do was leave. On our way to our car, she hollared out if we wanted a discount, I told her I rather go home. We actually ended up in Lancaster & stayed at the Country Inn which might I say was nice.
By the way, did I mention this was our honeymoon! And Strawberry Patch knew that!

• Stayed: February 2004
14  Thank diona2004

Been to Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast

Address: 115 Moore Rd, Lebanon, PA 17046-8003 (Formerly Strawberry Patch)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Lebanon
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Spa Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Lebanon
Price Range: £101 - £115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast 3.5*
Welcome to the Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast, nestled in the beautiful serene setting of Central PA. Here at the Berry Patch, we offer 20 acres of natural beauty in a rural country setting away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. The Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast has 6 beautifully decorated rooms with antiques and Victorian charm. Our guests suites all include free WiFi, cable TV and DVD, private bath, and a year round fire place. Innkeepers live on site and are always available to serve the guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.