“Amazing hotel”

Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lehighton
Bensalem
“Amazing hotel”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

As a Hilton rewards member I always expect a pleasant stay, however this Hampton Inn was incredible!!! The staff was super friendly, the hotel spotless clean and the including breakfast delicious and hot. So glad all the Bed and Breakfast were booked in Jim Thorpe. I can`t imagine they could even come close to my stay at The Hampton Inn. Will definitely be back soon.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 315 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you so much for your outstanding comments from your stay! My staff and I look foward to seeing you again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were scheduled for a visit on a Saturday and called to see if there were a possibility of an early check-in. Shawnie, the person at the front desk, took my name and number and said she would call if anything opened up. Very nice protocol but I was shocked when she called me back to tell me that she had a room ready for us to arrive early. She was so polite and her customer service was above and beyond anything I expected or could have hoped for.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post a review and personally acknowledge one of our staff. I am so pleased Shawnie was able to exceed your expectations and deliver excellent customer service. She is a wonderful asset to our hotel and has been recognized for her efforts. We will see you again very soon.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 28 September 2013

It was really gratifying to see the note that we got clean linens and duvet covers. I've often wondered how many people had used some linens before we did. This was the best part of the visit. The rug looked like it could have used a bit of cleaning, other than that, the room was fine. The breakfast was plentiful, the young lady working there was very pleasant and kept it well stocked. The front desk staff was helpful. The area around the hotel has some really pretty scenery.

Room Tip: Rooms are quite roomy. We stayed in a king room and grandson slept on the sleep sofa. Even with the...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your comments from your stay with us. I have passed along your kudos to our housekeeping staff and breakfast attendants. We hope to see you again very soon on your next trip back to the Poconos!
Manchester, United States
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone not actually "camping" at The Woods Campground. Conveniently located and much better than the hotel just up the road. The staff is wonderful. Friendly and accommodating. Room is nicely appointed. Only one suggestion... update the mattress. Otherwise, a spot-on stay!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback from your recent stay. Our guests really enjoy all of the changes we have made at the hotel. We apologize for the mattress and want you to know all our mattresses have been updated this week. We will definitely see you again on your next trip back to the Poconos!
Annandale, United States
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We were so surprised and so happy to see that everything gets cleaned at this hote, including the duvets and shower curtains. It put us at great ease so we could relax and enjoy the room. Nice flat screen, nice book of area attractions, loved having the channel line up there too! Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments from your stay. Our housekeeping staff is very appreciative of your recognition for their ability to keep our hotel immaculate. All of our staff takes so much pride in their work and it shows. They have all been recognized for their continued dedication to our beautiful hotel. We will see you and your family again very soon on your next trip to the Poconos!
Rochester, NY
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I was on an overnight business trip and wished I'd had longer to enjoy this lovely hotel. My room was HUGE! Room was clean, bed was comfortable and hot breakfast is a big bonus. The area was also very quaint and lovely. Again, wished I'd had some time for antiquing!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind words from your recent stay. My staff and I will see you again very soon. You should come and visit any of the weekends in October and take advantage of the fall festival in Jim Thorpe. You would love the shops downtown!
Long Island, United States
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Better than a cheap hotel, but not up to typical Hampton Inn standards. The beds didn't seem like the normal cloud nine. My room didn't have a toilet paper holder which seemed odd. A very nice lobby gives an inviting look, however when you see the quality of the renovations in the rooms it is so-so. The halls were recently painted and I don't believe the painters used any masking tape. It was a mess. If I hired painters to paint in my house and they painted like that, I wouldn't pay them. Yes, it was that bad. It looked liked it was painted by a kindergarten class. Oh well, usually Hampton Inns are quite nice this one is just not up to the standard I expected.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments from your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for your experiences at our hotel. I want you to know that I have passed along your concerns to our renovations team and they have been addressed. I would love to have you come back and give us another try. I promise you will leave here with a better impression than this. Please contact me personally the next time you are coming to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehighton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,402 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White Haven - Lake Harmony

Been to Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)? Share your experiences!