Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
US$189
US$173
Mahoning Inn(Lehighton)(Great Value!)
US$87
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
US$61
US$175
US$119
US$97
  • Pool
Split Rock Resort(Lake Harmony)
US$186
US$165
  • Pool
Hotels.com
All reviewsjim thorpecomplimentary breakfastfront deskpa turnpikepool and hot tubgreat place to stayvery clean hotelwould definitely stay here againexcellent hotelthe breakfast areaski trippenns peakwaffle makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulpleasant stayhousekeeping stafffresh fruit
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. My family and I stayed only one night 8/1/14 as our purpose was to visit the Crayola Factory the next day (40 mins away).. The complimentary breakfast selection was great, no complaints. The staff were friendly..the room and pool area were clean. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This seemed like a newer establishment and the rooms were nice. Lots of outlets for charging devices, etc. The room was clean, good size and well furnished. We were on the 3rd floor and the room we had did not get a good WIFI signal.

Was not much around here that we saw. There is a pub\restaurant next door. Did not try it out but did not hear any noise etc, from there either. It is close to get on and off the highway.

Free breakfast was served just off the lobby. Food was fine and is the same as other Hampton Inns. The eating area was clean and the trays were kept full.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Employees very hospitable and kind. Rooms were very clean. I am especially fussy about freshness of linen and pillows. Everything was very fresh and so.... comfy. Before leaving we got name of mattress slept on and hopefully will be purchasing the same soon. I hope next year it will be the same not just because everything was "brand new".

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan D
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The staff were very friendly, the hotel was clean and updated and the bed was comfy. I would return here if I were in the area. I was glad I chose this place, as I was told by others in my group that the hotel down the road had a musty smell.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My grandson and I stayed here a few weeks ago, after attending an Iron Pigs minor league baseball game in Bethlehem-Allentown. We had checked TripAdvisor and thought this was our best choice, given a need for an indoor swimming pool and reasonable price. We were not disappointed. We got a really nice room (as usual in Hampton Inns), the swimming pool was delightful, and the drive was not too long to the ball park. The game was rained out, but that is a good excuse to come again! My grandson was happy, and that is all that mattered to me. Five stars. We went the next day to the DaVinci Science Center at Cedarcrest College. It was quite impressive for being off the beaten path, although expensive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family