“Great Stay!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leola
Albany, New York
“Great Stay!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

What an awesome stay. Had to change our booked suite as it was not available due to maintenance. I was disappointed as this was a birthday present for my wife.The Staff however, could not have been more accommodating. I was shown a room with a King size bed, beautifully decorated, including a Jacuzzi and Fireplace. Just what the doctor ordered. My wife was so pleased. Breakfast was included each morning, with a very helpful and pleasant morning staff. Delicious!!! Location close to all the wonderful attractions in Lancaster County. Close by to Sight and Sound Theater and their awesome production of "Moses", a must see. We will be back and we WILL be staying at The Inn at Leola Village. Thanks for a great Stay.

Room Tip: If you are going to Sight and Sound Theater, you can book right through the Sight and Sound website...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Dresher, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I travel the world for both business and pleasure. I hold top-tier status with my airline and tip-tier status with Hilton, my hotel of choice. However, I decided to depart from my standard when visiting Lancaster county this week as I was embarking on a research trip in preparation for a book I am writing. The Inn came well recommended and we decided to give it a try. Wow! As someone who has not on traveled the world, but owned a business focsued on leisure travel, I was blown away. The Inn is pristine - and delightful. The staff is more than attentive - we were personally escorted to our room by the front desk attendant who checked us in. Once we checked in, we took a short stoll to explore the property and met another couple who offered to show us their lovely room (they were super-excited about their stay). We loved their room even more than our own!! So we called to ask to swtich and were accomodated with a modest upcharge. Again, the front-desk agent walked over and prepared our new room...turning on the firepalce and ensuring that everything was in place for us. Ahhhhh!! Tranquility, luxury, ambiance, history. I'm a self-indulged food snob and have to say that I enjoyed our meal on the first night and insisted we return on the second night. The service, decor and food are excellent. We also enjoyed the rose petal martinis (which were more like mojitos and served in highball glasses so I refuse to acknowledge them as martinis) and the wine. Breakfast was complimentary and our hostess was such a treasure...I only wish I knew her name. She had a hispanic accent and remembered our requests on the second day....telling my husband that she would bring his honey for his tea, before he could ask (she remembered that the day before he asked for honey). Oh my! What a delight this place is. The staff, the guests, the accomodations, the food, the environment. I can't wait tp return and will recommend it to everyone I know. 5 stars!

Room Tip: We reserved the Amos King suite (lovely and I would love to stay there)but found that we loved the p...
Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Thank goodness for this place. After a dreadful hotel and experience in Washington The Inn was great. Spacious, quiet, comfortable and clean; we had a great stay. Having seen a few other hotels in the area this is definately where you should stay. The Spa, the Restaurant and the bar are really good, the breakfast was excellent (too much sugar but this is America). The bed was massive, had fabulous linen and was really comfortable.

Finally all of the staff were excellent; attentive, informative and helpful.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I was in this hotel for business reasons. The rooms are very comfortable and with stylish furniture.
The staff is amazing, always helpful and efficient.
The breakfast is 5 stars with new type of food every two days. The breakfast service is first class with Gigi, Lydia and Lorena always careful and nice with everyone. This is a good way to start a day.
I definitely recommend this place.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
near DC
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I are used to staying at fine hotels, but this is now right at the top of our very favorites. First of all, the service is extraordinary. Amanda, in the reception area was amazingly helpful, friendly and efficient. She offered us special pillows, which I have honestly never heard of a hotel doing, but is an awesome treat. She brought a "boomerang" pillow to our room while we were at dinner, but they had memory foam and full body ones as well.

The room was beyond gorgeous. Personally I am not a "brown" person, and the room was decorated in browns, but it was so beautiful that the colors were not a turnoff at all. (By the way, my photos don't come close to doing the room justice). The bathroom was also gorgeous, and as big as a small bedroom. The jacuzzi was huge, and had a rainfall shower head over it. It was all surrounded with brown stone tile, and both bathing and showering felt positively luxurious. There were more towels than we could possibly use. Everything was spotlessly clean, in the room and bathroom. Some of the decor is a bit worn, but that is part of the theme. The room offered a Keurig coffee machine, microwave and mini-fridge, ceramic coffee mugs and lovely wineglasses. In fact, we bought 2 of the glasses to take home as souvenirs.

I had seen "The Art of Shaving" advertised and I signed my husband up for a super-special shave treatment, and he enjoyed it more than I ever imagined he would. After that, he decided that I should get a massage the following day, which was spectacular (Dana was the masseuse). I then sent HIM over to get the same massage because it was so good. The prices were quite reasonable, and the service was top-notch. I am naturally frugal, but I don't feel that a single penny was wasted there!

We had dinner at the onsite casual restaurant Osteria Avanti, which I will review separately, but suffice it to say that it was great. The breakfast at the same restaurant was quite unique. It was continental, so mostly bread and fruit, but with some nice twists and a good variety. It's not like a full hot buffet but it is quite appropriate for the hotel style.

The ONLY complaint I have, and I am really stretching here, is that I think they need to use more fabric softener in the laundry. They had lovely cotton waffle blankets for the beds, but they felt like sandpaper, and the beautiful bathrobes and towels also felt a bit too stiff.

Seriously, this place is a real gem. I am already planning to bring my mother-in-law here in the fall when she comes to visit. And, I will be dropping hints to a special young lady in my life who is getting close to possibly getting engaged. This would be a fabulous place for her wedding!

Room Tip: Room 203 was lovely! But my guess is that all of the rooms will be nice. If you don't like one...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mjaz
Reisterstown, Maryland
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We received a gift card to stay here - and booked a whirlpool room. From check in til check out service was amazing! The Inn has a few buildings - so depending on your room - your location may be different - but we stayed in the poolside suites and loved our room. Very private and comfy. The Inn was so clean and staff was very friendly! Breakfast was included each day - and we had lunch in the restaurant one day. All the food was really good and a great selection at that! We also enjoyed using the SPA for some treatments - the ladies in there were so professional but a lot of fun! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Poolside suites are very private and rooms are very large - with a fireplace and big whirlpool tub
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Springfield, VA
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My three girlfriends and I met in Lancaster for a weekend without the hubbies at the Inn. We had a fantastic time! Their girlfriends' package couldn't be beat--we all stayed in a parlour suite and had plenty of room and the package came with allowances for each of us for the spa and for Te (their fine dining restaurant). We also got 2 bottles of champagne, strawberries, and a gift in the room as well as breakfast! The staff was extremely nice and accommodating--we wanted for nothing. There were plenty of nice touches in the room as well (including one very creepy monkey statue, but I digress). we had no issues with housekeeping--got turndown service and cookies every night. We are already planning next year's trip

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Danspeanut
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leola
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
AmishView Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Lancaster Arts Hotel
Lancaster Arts Hotel
#6 of 39 in Lancaster
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#2 of 39 in Lancaster

Been to The Inn at Leola Village? Share your experiences!