We decided to stay here before going to the Strasburg RR to ride Thomas the train on the way home from the beach, and what a mistake! I chose it because it looked clean and very pretty from the pictures online. I got a good deal and ended up being about the same price as a regular hotel. We felt like we were in a very unhappy place. None of the guests or staff seemed happy or smiled upon our arrival. The only happy experience was our checkout and the pleasant waitress at breakfast. Breakfast was free and good. Our room was outdated and had a weird embroidered pillow on the bed especially since our toddler was with us ( tonight/ not tonight). The bathroom shower had some mold growing on the ceiling and in the grout! We were on the top floor of the original guesthouse, and a door in our room opened to the attic, where a creepy painted name "Bill" was painted on the wall. Needless to say, we locked the door entering our bedroom all night! Would never stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Leola Village...Whether your visit to Lancaster County is for business travel, a leisurely weekend, a group outing or a romantic escape, you're going to love staying with us. We offer the perfect blend of historic charm and modern comforts, including complimentary WIFI and a 24/7 business center. Stay and enjoy a delicious made to order breakfast, served daily in our on site restaurant. Plus with our first class services, two on-site restaurants and full service spa and salon no one else offers more. So do business, relax or explore Pennsylvania's Dutch Country and make your at home at the Inn at Leola Village. Perfect Lancaster Location: Explore Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Lancaster County's Amish quilt shops, horse-and-buggy rides, Sight & Sound Theater, premium outlet shopping, world class antique shops and plenty of museums are just minutes from our door. If you're here on business; we are close to Greenfield Corporate Center, Case New Holland, Eurofins / Lancaster Laboratories, Bosch, Mannheim Auto and numerous other corporations. Plus we offer a free local corporate shuttle! Come enjoy Lancaster's only AAA rated 4 Diamond Historic Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Leola Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Leola Village, Lancaster Hotel Leola
- Hotel Leola Village
- Village Hotel Leola
- The Inn At Leola Village PA - Lancaster County