“CLOSED!”

Nonna's brick oven pizzeria & restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Next to Super Walmart.
Description: Next to Super Walmart.
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Nonna's has been closed for several months now. Allegedly by the health department. There is no sign of them reopening. The food was good, the service was awful. I used to call in an order, show up to pick it up when they said and then still have to wait 30-45 minutes for my food.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I can't tell you enough how good this place is. Been there a number of times now and it is always great. People are very friendly and they really know how to make great fresh Italian meals, sandwiches and pizza. Quick bites or full authentic meals, you can't go wrong here. Please give it a try. I promise you will want to go back to try other things. The place is new, clean and worth the
trip. The portions are big and great the next day because I can't finish them.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Food was excellent and prepared fresh to order but allow a little time to make. It was worth it!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2011

The restaurant right next to the super Walmart in the Tullytown shopping center. Quite honestly I am really impressed. The pizza (many to choose from) right behind the window for a quick bite to eat and you can sit at little table area in the front for the quick bite. There is also a small restaurant area in the back (probably eight tables) where a waitress will serve you a nice italian menu with lots of variety. At this point I would like to say the portions are huge!! I aslo would like to say the meals are really fresh. Their rigatoni al vodka very tasty! My son ordered the chicken parmesan and again it is huge even for a growing teenager. He said it is the best. Also my boyfriend was really impressed with his food. As a result because we orderd three meals which included salad and or side, we were also given (complimentary) bruschetta, bread shaped like pizza with mozzerella and parmesan cheese melted on top with a bowl of fresh tomatoes in a balsalmic vinagrette that was so good on the taste buds. I have recently ate there again and the bruschetta is actually what I ordered for the dinner. Oh yeah and the best part the meal for the three of us before tip was right under $40.!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend it.