“EXCELLENT FOR THE PRICE!”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Levittown
Paterson, New Jersey
“EXCELLENT FOR THE PRICE!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have to stay around the Trenton area sometimes and I was looking or a cheap hotel. I was a little skeptical as I didn't think I would get a decent room for the price. I was wrong! The hotel was clean and so was my room. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in at a hotel. And the best part was the breakfast in the morning. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of different foods that they had. The last hotel I was at only had breakfast bars. The Comfort Inn had eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, etc...If you are going to stay in this area don't be afraid to book this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Comfortinn096, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear xlilacdiva79,

We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast as we believe it is the most important meal of the day and believe it gives you the energy to take on the rest of the day.

Jigar Parekh
Comfort Inn Levittown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel is a wonderful place to stay! The staff by far delivers exceptional services and are always welcomed to comments and suggestions by every guest. The room was clean and comfortable! They even turned on the heat in the room since it was bitter cold outside!! My stay was short but sweet, simple and quiet. The breakfast is by far one the best, fresh and clean I've ever had. If you are looking for a place to stay regardless of the occasion, I highly recommend this hotel! The staff was very helpful to me, always looking forward to meeting them upon my arrival! Thank you Comfort Inn

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Comfortinn096, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Mr.Vikram

We refer to your recent stay at this hotel and are greatful for your reviews in trip advisor and each and every employee wre made aware of your reviews.

Please note it is our duty and honour to ensure that each and every guests are made to feel at home away from home.

Once again please accept our heartful gratitute for choosing this hotel for you stay and will be honoured to host your stay in future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on 215-547-5000 for any future reservation.

Sincerely
Ramesh Rawal
GM
Comfort Inn
Levittown
Ridgefield, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotels near San juan area are expensive. If you have a rental car, then I recommend this hotel. It is only 5-10 mins away from the downtown, and many great attractions near by. I recommend the restaurant across the street for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JL4747
Comfortinn096, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 December 2013

Jackson, Georgia
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here one night. Road construction in front of the hotel made getting to it a nightmare. The hotel itself was nice and the room was clean. Once the road construction is completed, this will make the hotel easier to get to. The girl at the desk was VERY nice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Yodibuck
Dear Guest,

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night - September 7, 2013. We booked 2 rooms through AARP so got a decent rate. Overall, I have to say the property was a little below what we had expected for a three star hotel. The halls had a slight odor and the hallway door was propped open with a washcloth. Also, there were left over food items from previous guests in both my daughter's and our room. That
made us concerned about how well the rooms were cleaned. Since it was for only 1 night however, we decided to stay. We traveled into the city of Phili which was about a half an hour ride and went to Sesame Place which was minutes away. The breakfast was decent. They had hot and cold selections including the waffle grill that most hotels now offer. Overall, I would have to say if you are very particular you probably will not be happy but are willing to settle for a decent rate.... Then it is ok.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Poppygen
John O, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent travel needs. We are in the process of converting to a completely non-smoking hotel, not just to comply with the new laws going into place but also for the well being for all of our guests who stay with us. We are currently deep cleaning our previous smoking rooms by scrubbing the walls, shampooing the carpets, and replacing the bedding with new sheets and comforters which were just purchased and are also allergen free for our guests who are sensitive to allergies. We always staff our desk 24 hours so if any of our guests are not comfortable with their room please let us know so we can correct it for you immediately. Most issues can be corrected right upon check-in if a guests finds their room not satisfactory. We have also recently brought on new housekeeping staff to ensure that all areas will be cleaned and disinfected to the proper cleaning standards. We hope you will return to stay with us in the near future.
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Excellent Hotel, very clean with friendly knowledgeable staff. The staff was quick to suggest attractions and give clear directions. The room was large and comfortable with excellent plump pillows, not overly used and flat. Great breakfast with a variety for everyone, love the waffles! Price was reasonable for our needs. Very family friendly!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sara R
Comfortinn096, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. It's great to hear you were happy with our service. We hope we are able to provide you with the same great accommodations the next time you are in the area.
Gaylord, Michigan
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were booked at this hotel as part of a stay and play package Sesame Place was offering, and I definitely had a great stay! I will say when first getting to our destination the area looked incredibly shady, and was honestly worried at first. When we checked in (Vadim) the guy at the front desk was incredibly friendly, gave us a great run down of the schedule of the hotel, and offered food menus, etc.. I was instantly comforted upon his professionalism and by the cleanliness of the main lobby. When checking into our room, everything was very neat and clean and we were definitely able to relax from a long trip! The Mini Fridge, and microwave were great because I was traveling with a toddler and were able to keep fresh snacks and such for her on hand over the weekend.In the morning they have (by donation) air brush tattoos for the kids which include elmo and cookie monster among others. The two staff members we met doing those were also incredibly friendly. Housekeeping staff did a wonderful job keeping our room nice and neat. It's also not far from Sesame Place so it wasn't hard to come and go from the park. The breakfast in the morning is the usual hotel breakfast, which leaves me no complaints. I think it's safe to say my family and I really had a nice stay here, and would definitely stay again when we visit Sesame Place again. Big thank you to the Comfort Inn staff at this location. :)

Room Tip: I don't believe they have an elevator, so I would definitely choose ground floor :)