“I would NOT stay again if they paid ME”

Motel 6 Levittown - Bensalem
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Levittown
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel gave my girlfriend a rash all over her body and we still haven't figured out whats its from exactly. Both the Doctor and the Dermatologist think its from the beds or the sheets. That smell that people are describing outside is from the Landfill up the street. locals call "TRASH MOUNTAIN" Not that they can control the smell of a landfill but they can control the very fact that they even decided to build a hotel there in the first place. Also the construction on the road in the front of the hotel did not play well on our experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfortinn096, General Manager at Motel 6 Levittown - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Jim D,

We are sorry to hear you had such a terrible experience during your stay with us! I was unable to find your reservation in our system but I would love the opportunity to speak over the phone with you to get a couple details about your stay. The construction out front does cause many people issues but that is not something which is in the hands of management. We have been dealing with the construction for sometime but the Front Desk assistant will more than navigate any guest to the Hotel with a simple call. Again we are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us!, please call in so we can come to some kind of resolution for the problems which arose during your stay.

Thanks,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I am a very loyal Comfort Inn customer, because the chain tends to deliver a reliable, value for money product. You know that you will have a clean, comfortable room, good service, a nice breakfast with some healthy choices, and a reasonable price. This particular Comfort Inn did not disappoint in any of these regards.

It is on a busy road. We asked for a room facing the back and received one. It was quiet and pleasant.

The road itself is a bit of a challenge. Finding the hotel entrance was not simple, but it looks like a temporary situation. If you are not familiar with the area, you might want to call and ask the front desk to describe how to get into the hotel parking lot, as it requires a bit of a detour.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back of the hotel to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Comfortinn096, General Manager at Motel 6 Levittown - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Your recent stay at Comfort Inn Levittown - Bensalem in Levittown

Dear Charidawn,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are aware of the Construction & as you pointed out, the front desk staff will more than help any incoming guest with directions to the property as we know the detours cause an inconvenience. We hope to see you again soon!

Jigar Parekh

Reviewed 12 May 2014

It's a little tricky to get to because the Bristol Pike is a divided highway, so you can only enter and leave from one direction. The area is a weird mix of seemingly business/industrial and residential. And, there was always some kind of funky smell outside. We smelled it there and up the road when we did a grocery run to Walmart.

The hotel itself was fine. For $64/night- I had very low expectations and they were easily met. The hotel's lobby was pretty enough- seems like it got a recent facelift. But, there was a heavy perfume smell in the lobby and hallways. They're obviously covering the smell of something, I didn't want to know what. I have issues with strong perfume smells- it literally hurts my throat and will eventually give me a headache.

Fortunately, our room was free of the perfume stench. We had 2 queen beds and they brought up a pack & play for a crib. It was clean and the shower was remarkably good (tall enough for me and good pressure with a decent showerhead). The room included a microwave and mini-fridge. The mini-fridge lacked a freezer which was disappointing for our ice packs and cooler plans for 2 days at Sesame Place. The breakfast was your standard fare bagels, waffle maker, bad looking fruit, cereal, etc. They had a "hot bar" with slab-circles of "eggs" and sausage. Edible enough (again, $64/night- low expectations!).

The drive to Sesame Place was only about 6 miles or so but still took close to 20 minutes. Very windy and a lot of turns per Apple Maps on our phone. Not bad other than 1 weird intersection where the straight through lanes had a stop sign and the opposing turning lane didn't. But, nothing to get upset over.

Room Tip: Based on the prior tips, we asked for a room on the backside of the hotel from a noise perspective.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have to stay around the Trenton area sometimes and I was looking or a cheap hotel. I was a little skeptical as I didn't think I would get a decent room for the price. I was wrong! The hotel was clean and so was my room. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in at a hotel. And the best part was the breakfast in the morning. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of different foods that they had. The last hotel I was at only had breakfast bars. The Comfort Inn had eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, etc...If you are going to stay in this area don't be afraid to book this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Comfortinn096, General Manager at Motel 6 Levittown - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear xlilacdiva79,

We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast as we believe it is the most important meal of the day and believe it gives you the energy to take on the rest of the day.

Jigar Parekh
Comfort Inn Levittown

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel is a wonderful place to stay! The staff by far delivers exceptional services and are always welcomed to comments and suggestions by every guest. The room was clean and comfortable! They even turned on the heat in the room since it was bitter cold outside!! My stay was short but sweet, simple and quiet. The breakfast is by far one the best, fresh and clean I've ever had. If you are looking for a place to stay regardless of the occasion, I highly recommend this hotel! The staff was very helpful to me, always looking forward to meeting them upon my arrival! Thank you Comfort Inn

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Comfortinn096, Manager at Motel 6 Levittown - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Mr.Vikram

We refer to your recent stay at this hotel and are greatful for your reviews in trip advisor and each and every employee wre made aware of your reviews.

Please note it is our duty and honour to ensure that each and every guests are made to feel at home away from home.

Once again please accept our heartful gratitute for choosing this hotel for you stay and will be honoured to host your stay in future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on 215-547-5000 for any future reservation.

Sincerely
Ramesh Rawal
GM
Comfort Inn
Levittown

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotels near San juan area are expensive. If you have a rental car, then I recommend this hotel. It is only 5-10 mins away from the downtown, and many great attractions near by. I recommend the restaurant across the street for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JL4747
Comfortinn096, General Manager at Motel 6 Levittown - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here one night. Road construction in front of the hotel made getting to it a nightmare. The hotel itself was nice and the room was clean. Once the road construction is completed, this will make the hotel easier to get to. The girl at the desk was VERY nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yodibuck

Dear Guest,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Levittown
Ramada Levittown Bucks County
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown

Been to Motel 6 Levittown - Bensalem? Share your experiences!