“Pick up Pizza Order”

Allen's Eatery
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Lewisberry
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Pizza seems to always be good. They don't carry gluten free pizza which is why we don't frequent more often. Most other pizza shops offer gluten free.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on vacation. Barbecue wings were done just right and very tasty- meatball sub was delicious. Typical pizza shop decor for eating in. Good food, good price - that does it, in my book!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The homemade sauce at this restaurant makes the pizza and stromboli excellent. The fried chicken, subs, and french fries are all great as well. Prices are good and families will feel welcome here.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Ordered delivery after placing the order they told me they don't deliver to my address but if I cross the street ans wait on the corner they would deliver...

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I'm old, fat and tired. I can also afford to eat almost anything I like BUT this place is a bonus. Probably a top 5 cheesesteak in my 65 years of being a sub connoisseur AND a loaded sub is less than 7 bucks! Family run, cohesive crew and friendly......... what's not to like???