“Very nice novelty, food was good but limited selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Country Cupboard

Country Cupboard
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A warm, inviting, family atmosphere awaits you - a place where you can relax, enjoy a great meal, browse through our Gift Shops, and take home delicious, fresh-baked goodies from our in-house bakery.
Westminster, Maryland
“Very nice novelty, food was good but limited selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

My daughter and I were staying in lewisburg and decided to try country cupboard for dinner because it just sounded like a good home cooking type place. We were right. But this is far more than a restaurant, the gift shop is HUGE. We spent about an hour just wandering through it. All kinds of stuff, from baking mixes to clothes to plants to furniture. Loved it, lots of country themed stuff if you like that (i do).

We ate the buffet for dinner. The food was really quite good. The macaroni and cheese was so much better than the normal buffet Mac n cheese. The prime rib was one of the best buffet prime ribs I've had. I didn't like that they had a horseradish sauce instead of the plain old horse radish but that's pretty minor. I never did get to try the cheddar biscuits, the basket was empty when we got there and still empty when we left. The only real issue I had was that it was kind of a limited selection. But then again, I'm used to the huge Maryland seafood buffets. The wait express was kind of flat but still attentive which is a rarity in a buffet setting, I tend to feel forgotten, I didn't feel forgotten here. The setting is really cozy, dim lighting, some tables even have actual table lamps on them. One fun thing my daughter liked, after the meal each child gets a wooden nickel which they trade in for five pieces of candy. I don't think the price was unreasonable at all. For myself and my nine year old daughter, our total bill was $28. We will definitely come back .

• Visited August 2014

Port Jefferson, New York
“Great family value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

We enjoyed the variety of food at the dinner buffet. All of the menu items were very reasonably priced. The dining room had a 'family atmosphere' and the wait staff were very attentive.

Visited July 2014
“Eating here was good, shopping there some of the people were rude”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

All of this is based on my opinion and experience. The food was very good. I liked that they had a smaller portion option because I hate to waste food. Our waitress was good. There is plenty of room to seat people so I can't imagine when someone would have to wait. We shopped there as well. The cleaning woman and some of the other people in the shops were not friendly. I thought being such a small town that these people would be extremely friendly, was I ever wrong. Maybe I caught them in an off day but I worked in retail and you have to lose your bad day at the door and if it's bad day at work, you have to let it roll off of you until the end of the day and leave it there.

“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We were on the way home from Pittsburgh when are toddler had enough of the car. We quickly found a restaurant and liked the idea we could also walk around here. We got the buffet, food was ok, but I would come for the chicken. It was delicious. Service was excellent. Our waitress was nice and we bought some chocolate on the way out.

Atlantic, Pa
“Average sums it up.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Buffet was a bit overpriced for average food quality and selection. Shops were OK. Maybe worth a stop if you are staying close and need something to do, but not a destination.