“Cheap and ok”

Rodeway Inn Lewisburg
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed 3 September 2010

I stayed one night when I was very tired and ready to sleep. The room was passable...sheets and towels thin, somewhat smely. No extras. Barebones establishment.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
8  Thank baltimoremd

Reviewed 1 August 2010

1st room had no shower curtain or towels, 2nd room had no soap or toilet paper. It was obvious nobody has ever bothered to clean the rooms very well, as there was blood spots on the bathroom wall, and dirt all over the door frames. Do not book a room here!

12  Thank spydey_27
Reviewed 5 June 2009

I had never visited this area before and was looking for an affordable hotel. I looked up Rodeway Inn and made a reservation. After reading the reviews and seeing the facility I changed my mind and went up the street to Comfort Inn. No one should sleep in an unkept facility...
I called to make reservation with the understanding my cc would hold the room, but would cancel. After declining to stay I was told of a cancellation policy not previously mentioned over the phone. Management refused to refund my money even though I did not stay with them, arguing I should have had a cancellation number. What a hustle....

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
9  Thank 5BY50
Reviewed 19 May 2008

I would not recommend this place to anyone.
This is the worst place I ever tried to stay at. Nothing was clean, the water out of the tub was brown, the sheets where dirty and the floor was stained. I don’t think they ever heard of cleaning supplies. It is a shame a place like this is still trapping visitors. I hope these pictures show you what I mean.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
13  Thank TravelingAround42
Reviewed 29 October 2007

We booked this hotel as it was the only one with rooms available for parents week-end at Bucknell University. An absolutely disgusting room awaited us. The outside of the hotel has been painted and new exterior doors installed with key cards for security but once inside the nightmare begins. The mattresses are at LEAST 20 years old sagging and stained. The blanket looked similarly old and were disgusting and the sheets were paper thin and frayed. The smell of old cigarette smoke and mold was overwhelming. The carpet revolting, the bathroom ceiling had crumbling tiles. with water stains The towels were paper thin and the hand towel had dirty brown stains on it. We checked out the next day forfeiting our reservation deposit, happy to escape to another motel 20 minutes away, which was well worth it. Rodeway should revoke this franchise!

Stayed: October 2007
9  Thank kdowneymd
Reviewed 3 October 2007

I picked this place because it was the cheapest motel in the area. I should've paid the extra money and stayed somewhere else. The bathroom floor was dirty. The room had a dingy feel to it. The breakfast bar only had coffee and juice to drink, there should've been tea bags and hot water available also. There were bagels w/ cream cheese there so that was nice. I should've read the reviews before coming.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
8  Thank Dragonfly25
Reviewed 7 March 2007

better then befor. we stayed at this hotel befor and it was bad. but this time it was the only hotel with rooms so we stayed again and found that it was much better then befor. the management finaliy decided to do something about the rooms.. it has been renevated nice and for its price now is defintly a place to stay..

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank FamilyDadOnVacation
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Comfort Suites Lewisburg
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 2 in New Columbia
Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg/New Columbia

Been to Rodeway Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!