“Popular choice among Lewisburg Casual Restaurants”

Matty's Sporthouse Grill
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy Matty’s Sporthouse Grill, our sports themed casual dining place that is family oriented, offering weeknight food and drink specials. Take advantage of watching all your favorite sporting events on our 24 big screen tv’s while enjoying a drink in the bar or having dinner with family and friends. Conveniently located adjacent to both the Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn and Country Inn & Suites. Our vast menu offers something for everyone.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Not bad, but not outstanding. Matty’s attracts a loyal local clientele, which is a good thing. Many big screen TVs for sports fans. A big (too big?) menu and a lot of choice of beers but also one of the few restaurants in Lewisburg open on a Sunday night. A good choice among Lewisburg causal restaurants, and there aren’t many that aren’t “casual”. Usual pizza, burgers, salads, and pasta entrees.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Fun Sports Bar in the Lewisburg Burough with enough large screen TV's to satisfy any fan.
So - I counted 22 after a few Vodka Tonics, pretty sure I'm accurate. Nice big bar area with plenty of seating inside and out. Food is pretty good, wings seem to be a hit and ribs are the specialty. (Trying to be good, I had a wrap)
Bar was short handed (this night) but Nate did a great job anyway.

1  Thank SleptThereAteThat
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Brandi helped us navigate the menu. We have a celiac son and she was so kind to check on sauces etc. he had the most wonderful burger and chicken chili nachos. I had a lovely shrimp crab salad. It was just perfect. Brandi was very attentive to all our needs we will be sure to patron this restaurant again . Well run establishment. Thank you Brandi for making our dining experience perfect on our trip

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I've visited Matty's several times since moving to the area. It is located right next to the Best Western so it is convenient if you are staying in the area. They have wing specials on Mondays and Thursdays, and I highly recommend you try the siracha bourbon sauce. On Tuesdays, they have a large pretzel special and believe me, this pretzel is huge! It comes with a beer cheese dip and mustard dip. I was practically full eating this alone before getting my wrap, so I definitely recommend you share this with others. All of the food I've ordered has been delicious, including wraps, fries, and a chicken entree. They also have select beer specials on certain days, so check their website for the specials!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Get the nachos, wings and I am not kidding...Really good filet mignon! COllege kids everywhere but its worth the noise and the wait.