“Nice place for a late night meal”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #24 of 75 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stop in here usually later at night for 1/2 price appetizers and a few drinks, staff are friendly and the place is clean. Food is usually pretty good but have had a few issues over the years but was always taken care of when mentioned.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We visited the Lewisburg area for the antique shops Oct. 23rd-Oct. 25. We ended up at Applebee's on the 24th because it was late and we were tired of driving. The bartender, Sarah, was quite busy with her two girlfriends at the end of the bar. She did not greet us at all and just wanted to know what we wanted to drink. My Husband asked if there were still $1 Margaritas and she replied "well yea". I got a margarita and my Husband asked for a double vodka tonic. She made the "double" in a small glass?? The whole time it just seemed as though there was an attitude about her. The margaritas were premade in a dispenser and it tasted terrible. I asked for a vodka tonic "double" and received a small glass also..?? It was so full of ice that I might as well of ordered a tonic. She was so involved with her friends that it seemed as though the customers were an interruption. When our appetizers came out she basically tossed them on the bar in front of us and went back to her friends again. The quesadilla my Husband ordered was maybe, at best, half full. The chicken wontons I ordered were a mess. The filling was all over the tray. The flavor was not that good either. That was night #2. Our prior visit was somewhat better......

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We were driving through the area on my wife’s birthday and met her mom and step-father here. The food is typical Applebee’s. It’s good, not great. I’ve been to some Applebee’s that are above average, but sadly, more often then not they are just average. I feel for the price point that they should consistently rate above average.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We went here for a nice night out for dinner. Great selection of food and drinks. Very enjoyable evening. Good staff also, very friendly.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Stopped in for lunch on Sunday and sat at the bar. I had the shrimp parmesan steak and my husband had the fish & chips. My steak was made to order but as tough as whale bones, I only ate a few bites of the steak, the shrimp were okay, not worth $19.99. My husbands fish was dried out and the fries were lousy he said. We prefer to sit at the bar when alone and we forgot about the service the last time and sat at the bar again. Service was lousy, when we received are meals no salt, pepper or ketchup was gave to us, our barmaid disappeared so he took it from the table behind us. I think it will be awhile before we stop in again.