“Nice Quick McDonalds - very busy area”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #43 of 75 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Description: Come visit us at 122 Ajk Blvd in Lewisburg. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We have stopped at this McDonalds a couple of times as we travel Route 15 and we have always gotten good service and even though it is busy they seem to manage the traffic very well.

They typically are running 2 drive through lanes to get people through faster and have a nice play place for children if you want to go in for a pit stop.

The food is typical McDonalds - nothing special to write home about, but for fast food - it gets the job done and gives you a small oasis on your journey.

I really appreciate the fact that they seem to handle the traffic and the number of people and keep things organized and get hot food to the correct customers - there are local McDonalds (and other Fast food joints) that can't do that even when you are the only customer - so Bravo!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This restaurant has especially friendly service. It also has large play area for children. The food was available soon after we ordered. The cleanliness was noteworthy.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

The standard MacDonald's fare is provided with play space for the kids to have fun - Definitely worth a stop if you are looking for kid entertainment - and the MacDonald's menu seems to be getting a bit more healthy too

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

First, full disclosure... I'm a drive-thru junkie. There's nothing like manipulating 4,000 lbs. of plastic, steal and rubber at break neck speeds all while balancing an oversized thirsty-two ouncer between your legs. I love driving with one hand embracing greasy fries and a gut bomb while the other tries to find the commercial free "Drive at Five Power Country" radio station. I can be entertained, feel like a champion race car driver and eat supper all before pulling into my driveway.
It was just minutes before the weekend drive-thru frenzy and I had a straight shot through the hole. I ordered my usual over the microphone, a number two Value Meal, no cheese, no pickels, medium fries and an ice tea. I inched my way to the first window to pay my bill. The young girl who took my money was stern. She might have cracked her "stone like" face had she attempted a smile. "But why," I asked myself as she collected my change from the cash drawer. Maybe Uncle Sam dipped his dirty fingers way too deep into her paycheck leaving her with nothing to look forward to on her one day weekend. Maybe she's tired of drab winter weather, gray skies and a filthy salt encrusted car. I don't know, so I can't judge. In a past president's words way before her time, "I feel your pain." I asked if she could throw away my three foot long receipt and she obliged. Now I'M not stepping on it every time I jump into my car for the next three weeks, the first plus in my book. I pulled up to window number two ready to put on the feed bag, anticipating the famous blast of McDonald's flavor and the joy ride I was about to experience in the Friday night after work traffic. The twenty something kid promptly handed me my grub filled brown sack and it immediately filled my car with a wonderful aroma. He was pleasant and called me sir. I had time to notice some strange things in his ears, not earrings but loops or something. Not my generation but I couldn't help but think, this is what a cool kid looks like today, he was cool and he seemed happy, plus he was courteous, hey...another plus!
Now the food.... My hamburgers were perfect. Just the right combination of condiments and heat. They obviously weren't sitting in the bin all afternoon waiting for some poor sucker just to order the lunchtime leftovers. The golden fries HAD to come straight from the fryer because they were so hot I could hardly hold them between my fingers while hurriedly putting several in my mouth... plus, plus and plus! The tea... always good. So tonight I counted the word plus five times. I hope you have the same experience at Lewisburg's McDonald's on Route 15.

2  Thank drftr09
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Has several drive thru options, good help and was exceptionally clean for inside eating. I have eaten there several times and will go back in the future for fast food.