All reviewscookiesking suitewould stay here againgreat hotelbucknell universitynice breakfastmy sonbusiness centerwafflesfree breakfastfront desk staffcoffee and teaexercise roomlittle league world seriesfresh fruitshort drivehard boiled eggs
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I have had good luck with this chain and this was no different. The desk staff were extremely pleasant. The room was clean and was suitable for a family of 4. I am extremely particular about cleanliness and I was not disappointed. There was a girls softball tournament in the area and thus there were any teenage girls at the hotel. I was concerned about noise, having two young children. The staff made sure our room was located in a quiet section of the hotel.

Breakfast was ample.

I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Jennifer N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lewisburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post such nice comments concerning our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please call us should your travels should bring you back through Lewisburg.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Very friendly front desk people. Comfortable mattress & sheets. Heat lamp in the bathroom :) They had a "breakfast extravaganza" when we stayed- waffles, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, bagels, cereal- so I don't know what their "regular" breakfast is. Very clean!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel! We started our "mini" vacation at another hotel and decided to find someplace else. Country Inn and Suites gave us a lot for our money compared to other hotels in the area. Since we were switching hotels, we arrived four hours before check-in. They had a few rooms already ready so we were able to check- in right away. The front desk staff have been wonderful and very helpful. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Ive stayed at this property in the past and had a Great Stay, which is why I chose to stay here again. First, the front office manager made it seem like it was a chore that she had to check someone in. I thinked I could have skipped the whining, or being made to feel like I was "bothering her, by wanting to actually check into my room! She was not professional in the least, and I would not expect her to be in a manager capacity. There is also nothing worse then being gone all day (8am-6pm) to come back to find that your room is still not cleaned. The Positive: Breakfast is always great, and the attendants are alway professional. I think I will be staying elsewhere from now on when Im in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Jennifer N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lewisburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you are aware from staying with us in the past and also by our other guests reviews this type of service is not a standard of our hotel. I would like to discuss this experience with you personally. Could you contact me direct at 570-524-3223. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

From check-in to the bed, shower, pool, breakfast...no complaints. Checked in about 6:00 p.m. Saturday and enjoyed a cookie and hot coffee. It's a new place so the rooms and furnishings are fresh; great beds, pillows and bedcovers. Fridge, coffee maker, flat screen with a million channels, DVD player with another million movies at front desk (okay maybe a hundred). Breakfast area gets pretty crowded so go early or late. Four of us dined about 9'ish on Sunday morning and had a table to ourselves. It's my second or third stay at a Country Inn and they are first rate!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends