“Appreciated the extra effort”

All Suites Inn Budget Host
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stayed in the All Suites for a night in Dec 2012. The room/suite was generally fine -- nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable enough and quite spacious. (The only heater-A/C is a unit in the living room which could possibly be a problem if someone were trying to sleep on the foldout couch there.) I decided to write a review because I really appreciated the owner's extra efforts to help me out. We somehow left several items in our room including my toiletry kit with had some prescription medicines inside. When I called to check if it was there, the owner had it all and agreed to send it to me via UPS the next day. I ended up paying her $15 for her trouble, but she did it before we discussed any payment (I called back later). I was grateful and am not sure this would have worked out if we'd been staying in a large chain rather than a mom and pop with actual human-being owners.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ivan812

Reviewed 26 December 2012

I have been traveling from Myrtle Beach to Lewisburg area for several years. Just thought I would "give em a try" and glad I did. Full size kitchens, drive up rooms, super clean rooms, and a friendly staff. You gotta try the cheesesteaks. My new home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank royceb51
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This hotel was kind of a suprise , You think you are getting a room and turns out you receive a nice little apt. It has stove ,ref sink and also dished and anything else you may need . It has pull out sofa for extra guest . WiFi . Basically you could live in one for a while . Its just kinda hidden behind a small resturant . The office is actually in the resturant . Its a great value for the price. I really dont think anybody could be dissappointed ..

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Harry E
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Went there to see how the place was and we got a surprise, they are not just rooms but they are 1 bedroom places, like a one bedroom apartment. they have a small living room, kitchen and bed and bath . very cozy, very cute and clean. also they do monthly rates, which i love. there is a resturaunt on premises which is very cool. staff was nice to us and all we were doing was checking out the place at this time. its also pet friendly. short term and long term.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mae H
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is the first time I felt compelled to write a review on Trip Advisor for any place I've stayed or dined. We booked a room for our family of five at All Suites Inn on our way to visit family in western Pennsylvania. All of the other hotels in the area were much more expensive, for just a single room instead of a suite. We wanted someplace affordable that had a separate room so we could put the kids to bed, stay up and watch TV. I booked All Suites based on the good reviews but wasn't sure if I would end up regretting it because the price was so good. However, everything was spotless! You walk into the room and it doesn't have that dingy, hotel smell. The beds were comfortable, the linens were clean as was the bathroom. It worked out great - there was plenty of room int the bedroom to put our youngest child's pack-and-play, the kids slept in one bed and us in the other. The windows don't open, but are brand new and luckily the AC worked great. We were very impressed and would definitely stay here again on our next trip out to Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ktgirl10
Reviewed 16 August 2012

On a recent weekend road trip myself and four friends stumbled upon this little jewel. We were recommend to All Suites by a local man we had met in a place called the Smiling Chameleon Draft House also in Lewisburg. If we would have rated this place by it's curb appeal we would have just kept driving. Once we went in to inquire we found a place were the Ma and Pa staff genually cared about your stay. Every room offered is an efficency apartment with a living room space, kitchenette and bed room. Everything looked spotlessly brand new only to find out they have been open for ten years. The owners here really make a effort to keep every aspect about this place crisp and clean. Reasonably priced and pet friendly a great place to even take the family and save a lot of extra dollars on meals out. Just one mile out of the downtown area. All rooms face east starting your day with a beautiful view of the near by mountains of PA. Thanks to the local mans recommendation we found a hidden jem.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We had a large 2 room suite with a well equipped kitchen, two queen beds and a queen sofa bed. The beds were very comfortable and everything including the bathrooms were neat and clean. The air conditioning seemed to be updated as it worked perfectly on the hot day we were there. It is coveniently located to town/Bucknell. Great value and would have no problem staying there for a day or month.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Comfort Suites Lewisburg
#2 of 2 in New Columbia
Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Hampton Inn Lewisburg
#3 of 8 in Lewisburg

Been to All Suites Inn Budget Host? Share your experiences!