“Hughesville Trip”

Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had to go to Hughesville PA for a meeting, but I always stay in Lewisburg because the Hampton Inn is nicer than anything in Williamsport or Hughesville. It is a nice quiet hotel with an excellent staff and clean comfortable accommodations. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone traveling in NE PA.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jill S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Hello James, We are so pleased that you chose to stay in the charming town of Lewisburg and that you chose to stay with us, at the Hampton Inn. Thank you for recommending our hotel to travelers in the area. We appreciate that and hope to see you again on a return trip.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for two nights during a recent trip to the area. The front desk staff was incredibly accommodating during check-in and check-out. Additionally, we forgot everything in the closet, and when we called two days later to inquire about it, the staff had it bagged in the back office area waiting for us. (Wow -- thanks so much!)

From the breakfast staff to the maintenance staff, everyone here was friendly, talkative, and smiling. It was very clear that everyone enjoys working at this hotel, which made us feel very welcome and safe. I also had a lot of gear strapped to my car and was able to leave it in the parking lot with no issues.

The pool area was clean. They had a better than average Hampton Inn breakfast. And the hotel was quiet, even with the lobby under construction. Safe area, great staff, and a clean/quiet place to stay - what more could you ask for while traveling with family?

Room Tip: The one-bedroom king suite is very roomy!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Greetings to our Guests from Wisconsin! Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy that you had a great experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

For some reason, we are staying in hotels that are undergoing renovations this summer! However, we are the undeterred travelers. This Hampton is located only a short distance from Bucknell University(we have a rising senior and doing college tours). We couldn't see the lobby and check-in was a small desk set across a small doorway. Admittedly, not up to par. However, Ashley greeted us warmly and politely apologized for renovations in a way that made you feel at home. She directed us to all the local eateries and wanted to make sure we would have their warm signature cookies upon our return. We came back to our room and the AC wasn't working. Not a problem but it was 91 degrees out.. I'm of an age that Mr. Heat Miser and I do NOT agree. Ashley came up within minutes, tried to rectify the issue to no avail, and fell over herself to make sure we were comfortable. We moved rooms and she gave us a hospitality bag full of goodies to make sure it was right. My room is a comfy 65 degrees and Ashley deserves a raise!

Room Tip: The hotel is situated near travelers amenities, gas, food, banking and a Wal-mart Super Center. 3 mi...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn in Lewisburg and thank you for your review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff went above and beyond to ensure your stay was comfortable. We are a hotel in transition, but our focus remains unchanged - to make each and every guest feel at home. Should your future travels bring you back to Bucknell University, I hope you will choose to stay with us again and be able to enjoy our new "Perfect Mix" Lobby. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

finding the hotel is very easy, checkin was handled very quickly.the ladies at the front desk were helpful with finding a place for dinner and supplied us printed directions to the restaurant. the hotel is under construction in the lobby and breakfast area, but the area is kept neat,clean and quiet. there is plenty of parking and the hotel is next to a shopping area. the rooms are nicely furnished the pool area is nice. this hotel fit our needs for the weekend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello Eric, Thank you for your recent review and your positive feedback. Our lobby and breakfast area are being renovated but, as you pointed out, we are working diligently to provide a clean, neat and quiet environment for our guests. The progress in the last few weeks has been astounding. We hope that you will visit us again in the future to see the finished product. Thank you, again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at your Hampton Inn and enjoyed it thoroughly. The staff was very pleasant and efficient, plus the room was well-appointed and very clean. We would definitely stay with you again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Kendra, We sincerely thank you for staying with us during your visit to Lewisburg. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was attending a reunion at Bucknell University and Hampton Inn was on list Alumni Office sent me of area accommodations. I wanted to be able to smoke in my room and Hampton Inn had smoking rooms (not many but one was available). I believe the rate on their website was $189, which i thought was expensive for Lewisburg but when i called the hotel directly and asked about Bucknell discount I got rate of $99 which was very agreeable. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Room very comfortable and well appointed. I used the ironing board and iron in room to press an item i was going to wear. Lots of choices, hot and cold, for complimentary breakfast. Some one even came around at breakfast offering bottled water to take with me for the day. I'll look for a Hampton Inn on trip I am taking next month.i

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jill S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Lenore, Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Lewisburg. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us - the staff, your room and the hot, complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town for a Bucknell University Reunion.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

It would have been a good experience, except for a refrigerator that vibrated erratically and a very noisy air conditioning system. Otherwise, quite pleasant and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Marty, I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort is always a top priority. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I'm glad that you found out staff to be exceptionally pleasant and helpful. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our hotel. Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn
Comfort Suites Lewisburg
Comfort Suites Lewisburg
#4 of 8 in Lewisburg
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lewisburg, PA
Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg/New Columbia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Selinsgrove
Hampton Inn Selinsgrove / Shamokin Dam

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!