“Great Burgers and Great Beer”
Review of The Wicked Googly

The Wicked Googly
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Ligonier
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We spent the weekend at the Inlaws. We had Burgers and beer here. They have a crazy selection of draft beer. The food was really good. I was surprised because it is in a bowling alley. The staff was good and easy to look at, haha. Pizza, wings and other sandwiches looked good. Band started playing while we were there. Overall great experience. We will be back.

2  Thank ray w
There are newer reviews for The Wicked Googly

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Went there at 5 for dinner. Sat down and no one helped us so I had to go get a waitress. Burger was overcooked chips were aweful should have spent the extra dollar for the fries. Not impressed.

4  Thank Dudusdad
Michelle W, General Manager at The Wicked Googly, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Mr Dudu I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Our burgers are one of our biggest sellers. They are cooked to order. We don't have table service until 6pm because we don't have enough volume. Our bartenders double as wait staff at this time. This is slowly changing and hopefully will be able to provide wait staff earlier in the day.

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

I had a ham egg and cheese sandwich with pancakes. The sandwich was fantastic and had good cheddar cheese. The pancakes were some of the best I've ever had! The bill was less than ten bucks! This place has excellent rye toast as well. You gotta try it!

2  Thank dennisk56

Dennis, Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most of our customers tell us our that our breakfast is the best kept secrete in town.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I never thought I could say that I ate breakfast in a bowling alley, but I did just that recently at The Wicked Googly. There were two couples in our party and we all went for different omelets, each was huge and delicious. My husband and I each ordered a side of, what was quite possibly, the best sausage I have ever had!! As it was only 10:00 a.m. we didn't have drinks, but did notice that they have a very large beer selection. The prices are quite reasonable. We will definitely go back in the evening to check out the beers.

2  Thank FourHappyCampers
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Great beer on tap and always adding something new. Wings are great. Awesome bands! Have to try this bar when you're in town!

3  Thank 92Jill